February 10,11,12...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies!

Well the Weekend is upon us! YAY!:grin:

What are Your Plans to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?

Me:

Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
Reconstruct with Nexxus Keraphix
Coffee Rinse
Steam with Marie Dean Peach Syrup Moisturizing DC'er
Final Rinse with Bear Fruit Hair's Red Wine Shine Rinse
Apply Leave In & Dry under Dryer

And You?????????????????????:grin:

againstallodds

HOT with grapeseed and safflower oil
Wash with Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo
DC with Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
Do my first clear rinse (ordered from amazon, so hopefully I receive it tomorrow or saturday!)
Apply my leaves in and air dry. Tis all!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Protein DC on dry hair - most likely with my beloved AOGPB :love3:
Cowash - BFH cleansing condish
Tea rinse (Black Tea on scalp; moisturising tea on length of hair)
Steam with hempseed+castor oil :lick:
Moisture DC with SD Vanilla Silk :lick:
Spritz on moisturising tea then airdry
Apply LI - SD Silky LI
Moisturise - Enso Naturals hair butter (pours out some liquor cause it's soon gone, with NO backup in sight!!)
Seal - hempseed/avocado/grapeseed oil on length; castor oil on ends.

Then twist this hurr back up for another week. Same ole Same ole. :ohwell:

SoopremeBeing

I am getting some kinky twists done! I already did my regi to prep:

Shampoo: KMS Flat Out shampoo
DC: KMS MoistureRepair conditioner
Air dried for 30 min with KMS Add Volume Blow Dry lotion and Profectiv MegaGrowth lotion
Then Blow dry for 5-10 min

BostonMaria

IDareT'sHair said:
Hey Lovelies!

Well the Weekend is upon us! YAY!:grin:

What are Your Plans to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?

Me:

Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
Reconstruct with Nexxus Keraphix
Coffee Rinse
Steam with Marie Dean Peach Syrup Moisturizing DC'er
Final Rinse with Bear Fruit Hair's Red Wine Shine Rinse
Apply Leave In & Dry under Dryer

And You?????????????????????:grin:

Hey! I just came in to say Hola! I don't know what I have in store yet, but I might do a protein treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Lawd Chile...So Do I!:nono: I want:

Green Tea Conditioning Cleanser
Blue Malva Lotion
Honey & Hibiscus Lotion
Marshmallow Serum *or what ever it was called*

Yeah.....I got a list too.:sad:

BostonMaria

IDareT'sHair said:
@BostonMaria

Hey Ms. Lady! I saw you over there in that other Thread being all helpful and thangs.:look:.....:lol:

What light protein's are you using these days?

Ahahaha trying to keep the peace

I am going to do an egg, conditioner, honey and castor oil treatment. If that doesn't help, then I'll pull out the big guns (Aphogee).

I am going to dye my hair black on 2/22 and I want to make sure my hair is healthy.

BostonMaria

IDareT'sHair said:
BostonMaria

So...You Still Steamin'?:lick: You ain't broke another Steama' lately have you?:lol:

I stopped steaming. The new one I bought was cheaper and it doesn't work even half as well as the one I assassinated. I will have to buy a new one *sigh*

LuvlyRain3

Cj daily fix followed by cj Argan and olive moisturizing with sd almond buttercreme and sealing with hh avocado cloud. Maybe a twist out. Then enjoying these v-day sales.

BreeNique

tonight:
  1. shampoo with organix
  2. make a protien DC with ORS Replenishing, an egg, jbco, and a few drops of lemon juice
  3. left that on for a half hour, then started moisture DC of grapeseed oil, MegaSilk Elements olive oil, and Kenra.
  4. Gonna wash this out tomorrow, and put it in some bantu-knots for the weekend!!!

janeemat

Shampoo with Kenra Moisturizing poo, use a reconstructor and then deep cond with Kenra Moist cond. I will air dry and then throw in a few flexirods maybe. At 10 wks post, it is low maintenance now.

Britt

Clarify w/ Elucence poo
protein - Nexus emergencee
Leave in conditioner...

Not sure if I'm going to the salon, prob will go for a wash n set. Plus, they have a steamer.

myhair84

Tonight I will do a black tea rinse to try to reduce shedding and possibly breakage. Follow that up with a shampoo ( Shea moisture Shea butter) then deep condition with something, don't know what. Will twist with eco styler olive oil and blue magic hemp.

Lissa0821

I plan on washing my hair with shampoo and deep condition with Silicon Mix. I will probably do a braidout or flexirod set.

mamaore

DC on dry hair with steam for the first time (my previous steam treatments have been on wet hair)

Tea rinse (2nd try - jury still out on how I feel about this)
Airdry and bun.

spellinto

finally shampooed my hair today after 2 weeks. (i prolonged it because i thought it would be healthier for my ends...never again! my hair smelled disgusting and my scalp was flaking with buildup and dirt. i use a sulfate-free shampoo...that's healthy enough :wacky: ) i washed with Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo and conditioned with TreSemme Naturals Moisturizing Shampoo. I haven't used either of these products in awhile so I'm anxious to see how my hair turns out when it airdries...

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
I already did my weekly wash & DC so I'm just gonna hide my hair under my wig when I go out, and when I'm at home I'm just gonna be sitting around looking like Coolio :lol: Hair Lazy 4 Life :wacky:

BreeNique

Washed out my DC from last night, put some AG fast food leave-in in, and sealed with Lisa' Hair Elixer, then bantu-knotted it right on up!! Six knots on, and maybe, just maybe, if it's dry by tonight I'll take them down. We'll see. :)

LifeafterLHCF

Alot because I haven't done my hair in 2 weeks.

I have already made up my pre-poo-aloe vera gel with wheat germ,hemp oil and rice bran
I then will clarify with ORS creamy aloe poo then follow up with Kera Kera Moisturizing poo for color treated hair
Next I will do Aphrogee 2 min protein
I will then follow up with a mix of the following
AORS Honey suckle conditioner
Ion moisture condtioner
Nature gate herbal conditioner
Giovanni 50/50 conditioner

I will let this mixture sit in my head all day Sunday til about noon then wash out,corn row as small as I can as I'm tired of washing my hair weekly and will try to do every two weeks with poo and weekly cowashing..
I will seal with my baby daddy Crisco and Ms.Jessie Baby butter creme..

Then come Monday I will slap on Vivca Fox wig called Silver V..and act like my hair grew from bull crap length to apl in 2 seconds.

ChasingBliss

Tonight: spritz scalp with aloe vera/water mix, sulfur treatment, good head massage then baggie

Tomorrow morning: Wash, dc, moisturize, oil seal, big twists

Tomorrow night: lightly sulfur treat, while in twists and keep them in until Monday morning

Monday morning: co wash, moisturize, oil seal bun....off to work.

NaturallyTori

Okay, so I did my hair last night, but I still wanted to post.

I dyed my hair with CON Textures and Tones in Natural Black.
I rinsed out with Kinky Curly's Come Clean
DC'd with SSI Banana Brulee DC and sat under the dryer for about fifteen minutes with a cap, and then sat without the dryer and cap for about another ten minutes.
Rinsed out the conditioner and conditioned again with SSI's Avocado Condish.
I applied Kera Care's Natural Textures Leave In and twisted hair with Bee Mine's Curly Hold Butter and Kera Care's Twist and Define Cream (I have a little left that I'm trying to use up)

southerncitygirl

i'm pre-pooing under a plastic cap now.
i' going to wash in plaited sections with giovanni 50/50
condtion with aubrey gbp
do a final rinse with a mix of water infused with horsetail and water, acv, and some drops of rosemary and clary sage.

i think i've been having some porosity issues which is why my hair is so dry.