January 27,28,29...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Lissa0821

Today I am going to pre poo with olive oil, followed by washing and conditioning my hair with Joico KPak shampoo and conditioner. I will deep condition with Cream of Nature Argan conditioner, I really hope I like this deep conditioner. I will probably air dry in a roller set.

knjsavy

Hot oil treatment with heat cap for a few hours
scalp massage
deep conditioner with steamer
wash with roux porosity
aphogee 2 min
leave in deep conditioner over night
morning rinse and seal with oil - either dry in twists or banding
then twists or braids - depends on if i want to wear half wigs the coming week or not

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Braid out tonight, tomorrow wash and DC, moisturise (with my spritz and vatika oil to seal), braid and air dry overnight. Braid out again Monday :)

ms.blue

Yesterday I washed w/ ORS cremy aloe shampoo and dc w/ curl junkie strengthening conditioner for a total of 3 hrs (2 hrs w/ heat 1 hr no heat), rinsed. I did use a little of the conditioner as a leave-in, sealed w/ grapeseed oil then banded my hair overnight. This morning, I was shocked how soft my hair was and moisturized my hair felt. I blowdried lightly and moisturized w/ ohhb and brbc and sealed again w/ olive oil. My verdict is that I like this curl junkie conditioner and now I'm tempted to buy some more of their products.

lamaria211

I just bought 4 new conditioners this past week and today on wash day ive decided to use and old container of Queen Helene Cholesterol. idk its the pjism
Today i pree-pooed with EVCO,EVOO and some raw honey
washed with SM orgainic coconut and hibiscus poo
and im dcing under my heating cap for an hour with cholesterol:)

Anaya-Amani

I just rinsed w/ACV and now have a henna treatment in: Amla, henna, brahmi, and neem powders mixed w/Hot 6 oil, Cantu rinse out con, a splash of acv and water pre-treated w/coconut oil. Not sure what I'm doing after conditioner...
My hair is really loving the ACV rinse, it makes my hair soft and curls pop!!!!

NaturallyTori

I did a HOT with Olive, Castor, Coconut, and Amla oil last night. Rinsed, conditioned with Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, Deep conditioned with Giovanni SAS Deep Moisture Conditioner, I added what I had remaining of my oil moisture to it, left it one for about and hour and a half. Rinsed, detangled hair and applied Kera Care's Leave In Conditioner, and also applied Tresemme's Heat Tamer, put hair in twists and placed a cap over my hair. This morning I blow dried and flat ironed my hair. It came out pretty nice. It was my first time flat ironing my hair, myself, in three years. I liked my results.

BreeNique

I washed on Friday with a new HE "Tousle Me Softly" (um....okay, title), after a HOT of JBCO, Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair oil, and some grapeseed oil. Put that on and under a shower cap, scarf, and baseball cap for 2 hours while I went about my business at the gym. Washed it out and put in the HE, braided it in 4 braids, and went to bed!

Saturday I had half a mind to flat-iron, but it wasn't happening, so i bunned it.

Today (Sunday), in a neater bun, and likely to stay so until Tuesday!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Today:

Wash w/ KeraCare 1st Lather
DC w/ Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream+Grapeseed Oil
Rollerset
Silk Wrap

Coffee

Pre-poo'd with Black Seed Oil
Clarified w/ Ojon Detox
Co-wash w/WEN 613 & Ginger Pumpkin
Protein trmt w/Shi Naturals
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Trmt
DC'd w/WEN Cucumber Re-moist
Ovation
Keratease Bain Substantif
Air dry using Ojon leave in, shea butter, WEN spray,

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I henna'd last night with Moroccan henna mixed with warm water and Amla oil.
This morning, I got up and put in my Indigo (hot tap water and sea salt).

After I applied my indigo, you know how it starts to drip? Well, I took off the plastic wrap and let the indigo dry out a bit before I washed it out. OMG! :blush: My hair is the blackest, BLACK now! :spinning:

Now, I'm sitting here with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream on and getting ready to go under the heat cap and take a little nap! :yep:

I may do a rollerset, I'm not sure, but knowing my lazy but, it will be airdry and 2 twists and call it a day. :lol:

Aggie

I have my sulfur/jbco mix on my scalp and over that is Chicoro's moisture-drenched prepoo which I will be keeping on my hair for about 1-2 hours. I will follow up with a mild shampoo - possibly KeraCare Hydrating and Detangling shampoo.

Then I will pour some Black tea/caffeine powder rinse over my hair and scalp, massage for a few minutes and on top of that I will add a deep protien treatment (KeraCare Restorative Mask) for 20 minutes. I will deep moisture condition with KeraCare Creme Humecto.

I want to also do the LOC (liquid, oil,cream) method for moisturizing and sealing. After that, I will GHE baggy overnight with this so my hair should be super happy in the morning