January 27,28,29...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Today I am going to pre poo with olive oil, followed by washing and conditioning my hair with Joico KPak shampoo and conditioner. I will deep condition with Cream of Nature Argan conditioner, I really hope I like this deep conditioner. I will probably air dry in a roller set.

Hot oil treatment with heat cap for a few hours
scalp massage
deep conditioner with steamer
wash with roux porosity
aphogee 2 min
leave in deep conditioner over night
morning rinse and seal with oil - either dry in twists or banding
then twists or braids - depends on if i want to wear half wigs the coming week or not

Braid out tonight, tomorrow wash and DC, moisturise (with my spritz and vatika oil to seal), braid and air dry overnight. Braid out again Monday :)

Yesterday I washed w/ ORS cremy aloe shampoo and dc w/ curl junkie strengthening conditioner for a total of 3 hrs (2 hrs w/ heat 1 hr no heat), rinsed. I did use a little of the conditioner as a leave-in, sealed w/ grapeseed oil then banded my hair overnight. This morning, I was shocked how soft my hair was and moisturized my hair felt. I blowdried lightly and moisturized w/ ohhb and brbc and sealed again w/ olive oil. My verdict is that I like this curl junkie conditioner and now I'm tempted to buy some more of their products.

I just bought 4 new conditioners this past week and today on wash day ive decided to use and old container of Queen Helene Cholesterol. idk its the pjism
Today i pree-pooed with EVCO,EVOO and some raw honey
washed with SM orgainic coconut and hibiscus poo
and im dcing under my heating cap for an hour with cholesterol:)

I just rinsed w/ACV and now have a henna treatment in: Amla, henna, brahmi, and neem powders mixed w/Hot 6 oil, Cantu rinse out con, a splash of acv and water pre-treated w/coconut oil. Not sure what I'm doing after conditioner...
My hair is really loving the ACV rinse, it makes my hair soft and curls pop!!!!

I did a HOT with Olive, Castor, Coconut, and Amla oil last night. Rinsed, conditioned with Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, Deep conditioned with Giovanni SAS Deep Moisture Conditioner, I added what I had remaining of my oil moisture to it, left it one for about and hour and a half. Rinsed, detangled hair and applied Kera Care's Leave In Conditioner, and also applied Tresemme's Heat Tamer, put hair in twists and placed a cap over my hair. This morning I blow dried and flat ironed my hair. It came out pretty nice. It was my first time flat ironing my hair, myself, in three years. I liked my results.

I washed on Friday with a new HE "Tousle Me Softly" (um....okay, title), after a HOT of JBCO, Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair oil, and some grapeseed oil. Put that on and under a shower cap, scarf, and baseball cap for 2 hours while I went about my business at the gym. Washed it out and put in the HE, braided it in 4 braids, and went to bed!

Saturday I had half a mind to flat-iron, but it wasn't happening, so i bunned it.

Today (Sunday), in a neater bun, and likely to stay so until Tuesday!

Today:

Wash w/ KeraCare 1st Lather
DC w/ Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream+Grapeseed Oil
Rollerset
Silk Wrap

Pre-poo'd with Black Seed Oil
Clarified w/ Ojon Detox
Co-wash w/WEN 613 & Ginger Pumpkin
Protein trmt w/Shi Naturals
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Trmt
DC'd w/WEN Cucumber Re-moist
Ovation
Keratease Bain Substantif
Air dry using Ojon leave in, shea butter, WEN spray,

Last edited:
I henna'd last night with Moroccan henna mixed with warm water and Amla oil.
This morning, I got up and put in my Indigo (hot tap water and sea salt).

After I applied my indigo, you know how it starts to drip? Well, I took off the plastic wrap and let the indigo dry out a bit before I washed it out. OMG! :blush: My hair is the blackest, BLACK now! :spinning:

Now, I'm sitting here with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream on and getting ready to go under the heat cap and take a little nap! :yep:

I may do a rollerset, I'm not sure, but knowing my lazy but, it will be airdry and 2 twists and call it a day. :lol:

I have my sulfur/jbco mix on my scalp and over that is Chicoro's moisture-drenched prepoo which I will be keeping on my hair for about 1-2 hours. I will follow up with a mild shampoo - possibly KeraCare Hydrating and Detangling shampoo.

Then I will pour some Black tea/caffeine powder rinse over my hair and scalp, massage for a few minutes and on top of that I will add a deep protien treatment (KeraCare Restorative Mask) for 20 minutes. I will deep moisture condition with KeraCare Creme Humecto.

I want to also do the LOC (liquid, oil,cream) method for moisturizing and sealing. After that, I will GHE baggy overnight with this so my hair should be super happy in the morning

Back