March 16,17,18...What are YOUR Weekned Hair Care Plans???

Bajanmum

Oh @IDareT'sHair does Ms. Claudie send shipping notifications or no? Just wondering as I'd hauled a few items early this month. :lick:

I know it's not aimed at me MaraWithLove but felt compelled to answer: Yes she did with my haul. Email her to get an eta on your order, she's a delightful lady and will answer within 24 hours...she's an insomniac (her words not mine), so you might find she emails you while you re sleeping.. :yawn:

MaraWithLove

IDareT'sHair Bajanmum Thanks both of you! I emailed her a few days ago and will wait it out a bit. :yep:

I've been great just buried in school work :look: Haven't had much time but things are slowing down now esp. since midterms are next week so I'll be more active. Gonna update my part in all my challenges today! :grin: How've you been lady?

abcd09

I baggied last night and dced/washed the night before. We plan on doing some hiking tomorrow so I want to dc again tomorrow night. :yep:

choctaw

pre-poo with hibiscus neem oil
shampoo with giovanni 50:50
condition with joico moisture recovery
apply eco custard to edges and ends
braid to dry

LuvlyRain3

Clarifying with hair rules purifying grapefruit and aloe
Protein with hydratherma natural amino protein plus
Dc with sd vanilla silk
M&s with my sample of MD Argan oil hair creme and hh soft and creamy jojoba. Airdry in twist then bunning for the week.

drmuffin

Yesterday I:
henna (awesome color deposit, btw)
steamed with JBCO
steamed with AOHSR
applied KCKT
twist

Today I just got my Camden Grey order:
shealoe butter
avocado butter
rosemary oil

I can tell I'm love with these two butters already, so I'm off to do some 'splorin!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Friday: DC with my Doo Gro + Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol concoction.
Twist damp hair with Alba Botancials Leave In and glycerin.
Seal with Softee Shea Butter Grease.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Plan revision: I think I'll do a HOT under the steamer followed by Millcreek Keratin conditioner during cool down for 30 minutes or more.

Renewed1

I shampoo'ed with my mudwash.
DC with my banana brulee mixed with hair mayonnaise and castor and grapeseed oil; under the steamer.
Rinse with ACV, black tea and coffee.

Either tonight or tomorrow.....I'm going to relax my hair.

Aggie

Texlaxed, and deep conditioned today. I also flat ironed my hair for the first time in possibly a whole year. I like it but it's not something I plan on doing too often. I need to PS for a year straight to get to my next hair goal of full SL. I hate being neck length because I can't do much with it at all.

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Natural (scrub scalp)
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Moisturize with GDLI/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash and rebun midweek