April 27,28,29...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Welp Lovely Ladies....It's (Almost) Friday!:grin:

What will you be doing THIS Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?????

Sunday I plan to:

Cleanse with Naturelle Grow's Cleansing Conditioner
Steam with Marie Dean's Calendua & Chamomile DC'er over a Cup of Coffee
Do a Hairveda ACV Rinse
And Use an Herbal Tea Blend with my Leave-In & a Little Oil
Dry under dryer

And YOU???????????????????????????

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'll be steaming with Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum Deep Conditioner and moisturizing with Silk Dreams Almond Buttercream and Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. Then it's back to the Celie braids I go. :D

cherry.a

On Saturday i will be relaxing my hair with Optimum salon collection and DC'ing with Silicon mix under the steamer.

Ann0804

Saturday or Sunday I'll
Dry DC with AO HSR for about 30 mins then if needed I'll co wash with Aussie Moist
Then I'll try out another curl formers set to see if I can make it last a few days.

itismehmmkay

Friday I'll condition with moisturefuse. Last time I followed with my regular shampoo n conditioner n rollerset. So it was like a prepoo. I'm thinking it still made a difference. I'll see.

-PYT

Tomorrow--rinse out AO GPB in the morning, let twists hang dry
Saturday--dust ends, seal with castor oil
Sunday--bantu knot twists for curly twists for my interview on monday! :yay:

Keen

Just got a relaxer. I've been moisturizing daily so I have limp hair. I will do a light protein treatment tomorrow night. No daily moisturizing until Sunday night.

natural2008

I've had conditioner in my hair since sunday with a plastic bag over my hair and been wearing a cute hat, lol. I plan to wash this conditioner out and flag twist tomorrow. I've been tired and haven't wanted to comb any hair.

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (use conditioner to scrub scalp)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I've got a wedding to go to tomorrow :yay:
So tonight I'll be doing the whole wash routine and styling with caruso rollers tomorrow and a doing a delightfully delicious dc sunday:yep:

wheezy807

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow so my stylist is squeezing me In after work. I dc'ed overnight And rinsed my hair this morning And i'm airdrying In two ponytails. I know i look crazy at work now but i don't give a damn. As long as i know it's gonna be right later....

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I need to wash and condition. Just been so lazy with the kinky twists. I'll probably use SD - Whip, and Vanilla Dream DC.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Washed my hair with Nizoral shampoo, been doing it twice a week to get rid of this pesky dandruff. I deep conditioned with a HE conditioner esp for dry hair (I know it's an instant conditioner but whatever). I'm gonna style my hair using gel, Karen's Body Beautiful leave-in and Oyin Burnt sugar pomade, I'll do a side puff.

Ronnieaj

Tonight, I'll be doing a trim of my ends. Following that, I'll wash with my Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul poo bar, do a PT with Mega-tek, follow that with b.a.s.k. cocoa bark DC, do an acv rinse, use DB Cocoa Bean LI, oil, and braid to dry overnight. (can you tell I'm in a chocolate mood? :look:)

Tomorrow I'll re-twist for the next 3 weeks while watching the NFL draft and NBA playoffs and, if the Capitals are playing, some hockey as well :yep:.

thehappyserver

Tomorrow I plan to wash and deep condition with the last of my Wen re-moist treatment. I love this product but it is too expensive for a weekly DC. Need to find something less costly.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Already washed:

pre-pood with tea spritz of burdock an nettle
cleansed with SM Purification Masque
DC with ORS and added a banana, avocado oil, coconut milk, oatmilk:lick:
Condition rinse with SM daily conditioner
Spritzed with tea of catnip, burdock, nettle
Sealed with my butter creme mix of coco butter, mango butter, shea butter
Let it bone dry over night

Today, I will twist with my tea spritz and try the SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie for the 1st time.

Bajanmum

I've just had new cornrows braided in, so will just co wash with ao gpb and herbal tea and coffee rinse. Then allow to dry and throw on my wig, after I M&S.

afrochique

Today I co- washed with V05 moisture milk.
Sat: Overnight DC with Aphogee 2 min, HE HH, co wash, 6 jumbo braids, wig!

youwillrise

gonna wash with one of my shampoo bars (not sure which one)
will dc with shea moisture restorative, manuka honey & shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie (i've heard people talk about using this for dc'ing...decided i'd try it)
detangle
keratin spray
moisturize/seal
twist it up

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
Going out with friends tonight so I'll wash, blow dry and lightly flat iron. Tryna get that swang! If that doesn't work I'll throw on my Sabine half wig :drunk::drunk: