April 27,28,29...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Lissa0821

Touching up my color to cover my gray with Clariol Natural Instinct in Black. Airdried rollerset and flat iron the roots.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm going to finally remove my twists (after 4 weeks!)! I really need to pre-poo, clarify, and deliciously deep condition under my steamer. I'm even going to do a tea rinse. :yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Sunday I plan to:

Pre-poo with Aussie and WGO/EVCO
Wash with Aphogee (Protein)
Condition with Aphogee 2-min

Wash-out

GVP (Paul Mitchell) LI Conditioner (the blue jelly looking stuff)
Moisturize with HE LTR LI pump stuff
Spray on some Infusium 23
Seal with WGO/EVCO
MN mix-up on my edges
Put a scraf on the edges and let it hang while it air drys overnight

Last edited:

LivingInPeace

Washed with Renpure My Pretty Hair is parched shampoo. Did my first ever cherry lola treatment(so messy!). Now I'm deep conditioning. I'll rinse this out and put in Oyin Hair Dew for my leave in and go to bed.

Britt

This evening or tomorrow, gonna wash and deep condition w/ Emergencee and then follow up w/ Kenra moisturizing conditioner and then rollerset.

youwillrise

probably gonna rinse this dc soon. hopefully this works out. we'll see what happens hahaha. doing all these hair experiments.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Had my mom put in a side braid.

I hang my head in shame BUT I went out with red caruso rollers in my head:nono: I needed some hair spray (and coffee:lachen:)

Avaya

I need to wash my hair this weekend, like, seriously. If I can get my accounting homework and quiz done today, I should have all of tomorrow free to tend to my hair :yep:. I may even do a rhassoul treatment.

jprayze

Trying to think of something really quick (but cute) to do to my hair tonight for tomorrow, not really feeling like doing the twists.

jessicarabbit

friday i DC'd on dry hair with Giovanni smooth as silk deeper moisture. for the rest of the weekend i will follow my regimen as usual (daily cowash/leave aittle of the conditioner in, seal, MN/sulfur mix nightly, wet bun, GHE nightly etc)

jprayze

jprayze said:
Trying to think of something really quick (but cute) to do to my hair tonight for tomorrow, not really feeling like doing the twists.

Finally decided to just bun tomorrow...no cowash because my hair is already stretched...good night :)

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
Wigging it up for cosplay. I've had the same mini twists in for a couple of weeks, won't be taking them out until next Saturday.

IrrationalThoughts

I had planned to DC for a few hrs and start to fingercoil last night. i ended up dc'ing overnight and started to do the coils, but they look horrid. roots and end only coiled the rest poofed. and it feels gross. gonna wash again and just put some medium/large twists in.

I like the length of the coils bu tthey just look dumb.

Lilmama1011

Had curls from my curl formers and because they started to look sloppy I combed it out and wrapped hopefully for a wavy full look on the 29th and prepared to get my hair touched up for color Monday

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
I henna-ed for the first time!! The smell of henna is so strong but so far so good. Can't wait to get the indigo henna so I can finally get a rich dark colour :)