March 16,17,18...What are YOUR Weekned Hair Care Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW! We are 1/2 through the 3rd month of 2012!:blush: Time is flying.

So, what are YOU doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair? Here's what I'm doing tomorrow:

1st Wash Post Relaxer:

Shampoo with Euclence Acidifying Shampoo (clarifier & chelator)
Use Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Redken Extreme Rescue Force under dryer 10-20 minutes
Quick Cowash with Claudie Deep Conditioner
Pour on a Coffee Rinse & probably Steam with Coffee & Tiiva Naturals Coffee & Capucua Deep Conditioner
Herbal Tea Rinse
ACV Final Rinse
Apply Leave-In, Oil & Dry under Dryer

And You????????????

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Tonight (Thursday):
Shampoo
Cassia gloss overnight

Friday:
Steam
cowash
Twists on damp hair

Saturday:
wear a twistout updo

Sunday:
wear a twistout updo

Ogoma

Saturday:

- Pre-poo with AVJ, EVCO, EVOO, Walnut Oil
- Detangle with Tresemme Naturals
- Cleanse with L'Oreal Conditioning Cleanser
- Steam with Mozeke Moisturizing Mask, Meadowfoam seed and Grapeseed oils
- Wash and go with oil mix, CJ Smoothing Lotion, UFD CM

kupenda

Prepoo with sulfur mix on scalp and coconut oil on length
One lather with SD Whip My Hair
Tea rinse and massage
Condition with SD Vanilla Silk or Wheat Germ Condish (these act as light proteins on my hair)
Detangle under running water with fingers and wide tooth comb

And then off to the salon for a flat iron and trim

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Aggie

Already started today. Doing some damage control by moisture DCing overnight tonight, and I might wear a wash and go tomorrow and Saturday only.

I am in a major need of a henna treatment so I may fit that in on Sunday afternoon as well. My grays are coming in fierce right now.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Moisturizing and bunning till i have my baby:)

lamaria211 Wishing you a speedy and safe delivery and be prepared to love like you never imagined.

Friday - protein steam with millcreek Keratin conditioner - poo wash with my new millcreek aloe vera shampoo
Sat - cowash
Sun - moisture steam (AOWC) and cowash

Last edited:

winona

My plan: Clarifying and dyeing hair with Clariol Beautiful Collection semi-permenant moisturizing hair color in Jet Black. Then conditioning and twisting it up:) I just hope I am not too lazy this weekend.

ETA: My weekend has not even started yet and I have already decided that I am too dog on lazy to color my hair. I will be dcing and twisting my hair up:grin: no shampoo this week because it sounds too much like work:look:

ETA Shessh so when I got home I didn't feel like doing anything but I dced on dry hair with ASIAN hydration with heat, detangled and trimmed as I curlformer set hair. I aint doing NOTHING else this weekend.

Last edited:

alove15

Friday: shampoo w/ HE Totally Twisted, Detangle w/ aussie moist, DC overnight w/ AOHSR
Saturday: Rinse DC, Airdry part way in braids, Blowdry then flat iron

Brownie518

On Saturday:

Soak my hair in CoCasta for the day
Prepoo with CPR
Wash with Tui shampoo
Shi Naturals Tea Rinse
DC with MD Vanilla Repair or Claudie's Deep Moisturizing
HV pH Rinse

Claudie's Leave in sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil

Lissa0821

Hot oil treatment with olive oil, wash and deep condition with Creme of Nature Argan oil and lastly rollerset. I might pull out my steamer for my deep condition but we will see.

lilyofthenile

OP I love your hair treatments, can you explain Nutrine's garlic condish to me? Does it reduce shedding? Does it smell like garlic?

I'll be GHEing, scalp massaging as well as DCing my hair with one of the SheaMoisture masks. I'm cleansing my scalp Sunday with diluted ACV.

Aggie

I know I had some other plans for my hair this weekend but I just changed my mind and think I will relax it instead followed by a hendigo treatment. I am relaxing it a little straighter this time.

crlsweetie912

I think I will wash dc (not sure what with) and curl it to wear it out this week....in the next few weeks I think I will put in some twists.....

Bajanmum

:hiya:

My hair is in medium twists at the moment, so I'll do a burdock root, nettle, and horsetail tea and coffee rinse. Then oil rinse with coffee castor oil and co wash out with ao hsr. M&S with hv whipped ends and claudie's vere oil. Then baggy for the rest of the w/end, stretched in a ponytail. Oh and I've got my Hair trigger now so, i'll be using that avec head massages

BreeNique

Washed on Thursday, and put it in twist-outs with flexi-rods.

Took them out today...it rained, then stopped. then rained. and then stopped again. so, my hair is quite...um...large right now. putting it back in twists now.

SATURDAY: twist out and a bun...?

SUNDAY: twist out!!

OhmyKimB

At the salon right now getting a doobie! So happy to have my hair washed after having an allergic reaction to some hair pomade that went on my scalp.

MaraWithLove

Co-washing & tea rinsing are all I know so far. I *might* try a flexi rod set. :yep:

Oh IDareT'sHair does Ms. Claudie send shipping notifications or no? Just wondering as I'd hauled a few items early this month. :lick: