January 20,21,22...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Ogoma

Steaming with Shea What Deux and coconut oil, cleansing with the mudwash, styling with SSI Coco Leave-in and Darcy's Cocoa Curl Smoothing Cream and put it in a "ponytail".

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm going to:
1. Prepoo with Motions CPR.
2. Shampoo with CV Ayurvedic Herb bar. I hope it works.
3. Do a black tea rinse with a splash of acv
4. Deep condition with Joico Moisture Recovery, safflower oil, and vatika oil. Probably overnight.
5. Do an ACV rinse.
6. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of Castor Oil.
7. Rollerset and air dry.
8. Flat iron roots.

BreeNique

Washed on Thursday morning, and put it in 8-10 twists, took them down Friday and wore it out on Friday.

Today (Saturday), same style.

Tomorrow (wash day) with the rest of my VO5/ Kenra mix (FINALLY ALMOST DONE WITH THAT THING!) and some ORS Replenishing, and perhaps a cream rinse afterward? Haven't done one of those before...anyway, I'm thinking of flat ironing it tomorrow, for the first flat-iron of the new year. It shouldn't rain/ snow heavily this week, so I should get away with it!

Melaninme

Removing twists tomorrow morning to wear a twist-out for a few days, then wash, condition and re-style possibly in box braids.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Again Tomorrow:grin::

Caffeine Pre-Treatment
Co-Cleanse with Darcy's Cleansing Conditioner
Coffee Rinse under L'anza Reconstructor
Steam with Marie Dean Vanilla
Black Tea Rinse
ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Pure Jojoba & dry under dryer

Aggie

Last night, I massaged my scalp with my sulfur/jbco mix, moisturized with Keracare Oil Moisturizer (KCOM) and sealed with jbco. My hair felt amazing.

ETA: I made a morning moisturizing spritzer.

It has in it:
3 Tbs of glycerine
3oz of distilled water
4oz aloe vera gel and
3oz of BB Oil Moisturizer with castor oil.

Instead of moisturizing my ends bit by bit in the morning before work, I will simply mist it with this concoction to save myself time.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
So my coconut oil pre-treatment turned into a three day treatment instead of overnight. My hair felt awesome, strong but not brittle. Finally washed my hair today. Decided to clarify with a regular shampoo because my scalp felt coated. It feels so good to have clean and fresh hair and scalp.

What I did today:
  • Clarified with Suave Naturals Sun-Ripened Strawberry shampoo one time.
  • Conditioned with Tresemme Naturals Moisture Rich Conditioner (silicon-free).
  • Detnagled in shower, rinsed with cool water, and wrapped hair in towel.
  • Greased scalp with Qhemet Biologics Amla Pomade.
  • Moisturized and sealed with Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Twisting Butter and AOHC.
  • Cornrowed hair while still damp.

Aggie

I used Chicoro's moisture-drenched prepoo today:lick::love:. I Clarified with Avalon Organics Rosemary, Mint and Tea Tree Shampoo then I washed and deep conditioned my hair today using Moroccanoil products. My hair feels awesome right now, and by awesome, I mean soft, silky and strong. You can't get any better than that.

30something

Cowashed with Trader Joes nourish Spa used None of Your frizzness leave in and put hair in 3 pony tail puff things *shrug*..

napbella

Took down my 2wk old corn rows, been wearing an afro puff with them and got lots of compliments. Massaged my scalp with jbco & megatek. Will touch up my roots today and do an oil rinse.
Question: Should I do a protein treatment since I am using color? Not sure since I've used the megatek. I'm not protein sensitive.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Soooooo I didn't go according to plan. Lol. I ended up shampooing with CON (green bottle); tea rinse, steamed. With hempseed and castor oils, then did a amla and brahmi paste(mixed using Enso Naturals Cacao Curl recovery).