Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mystery29

Im not officially in this challenge but Ive been taking these pills for a month how long do you have to take these pills before you see results? Two months? Three?

hola_lo2002

Im not officially in this challenge but Ive been taking these pills for a month how long do you have to take these pills before you see results? Two months? Three?

Some people noticed growth after 2 weeks, but I noticed some changes after 2 months. I'd recommend you to at least take it for 2-3 months before noticing any serious changes

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
just checking in. I am in a weave at the moment and it is very loose. I have only been in it for almost 2 weeks but that maybe attributed to my 2x a week cowash.

Anyway I will take this out in May relax at the end of May.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
here goes my crummy update :ohwell:

~Vintage Queen~

I'm not on this challenge but you ladies are doing great on retaining what you're growing. Well done!
All pics are inspiring:yep: I might have to look into this.

LuluB

Hey-hey. Count me in also if i'm not too late. I've been taking Hairfinity since i believe September 2010. I stopped for almost a month - out of my control, the company screwed up one of my deliveries but i'm pretty much back on! :)

LuluB

Trying to post my pics... First one is in Oct 2010. I started Hairfinity i think Sept 3rd. The 2nd pic is January 2011 so i guess thats 4 months. I was off the pills a month recently and also missed the last few days but will post my newest pic very soon...

Oct_10 bk.JPG
Jan_11 bk1.JPG
Jan_11 bk2.JPG

ThatJerseyGirl

^^^ Very impressive. I've been documenting my progress on these pills and one of the things I noticed right away were my nails. All within 2-3 weeks. They are very white at the tips, strong and long lololol << can't believe i said that...lolol

Now my hair, my scalp itches a lot and it is extremely thick and I've started the beginning of Feb, I think. I'am on my second bottle.

And before I forget, I've noticed that my face has this dewey glow to it. This is the best "beauty" pill next to my other workout supplement. I'm sticking with these.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
checking in.

Someone mentioned that their scalp itchies and it him me that every night I do a major scratching session. At first I thought I was allergic to my weave but I washed it and everything so that cant be it plus I have used this hair before.

Just something that makes me go hummmmmmmmm

ThatJerseyGirl

I tried scrolling through the last few pages and couldn't find it. maybe i was scrolling too fast?

but meanwhile, these pills are like that. maybe i'm seeing the effects of them because I take two early morning and then before I go to bed, which is right at 1:00 am or so I take another two. I know it's crazy, but there is a method to my madness. lolol

I have noticed that my hair texture looks slighty different, and my shedding has almost halted. It's crazy. I'm on my second bottle (almost done) and have ordered two more yesterday.

jamaicalovely - i've never posted pics on this site, so i'm going to have to pm you so you can assist me lololol. i don't know how to post hair pics lololol... or unless someone cares to tell me now lolol. but i have to tell you THANK YOU for creating this challenge. Otherwise, i would not have known about these lil babies....

anyway ladies. consistency is key. a watched pot never boils.

my nails are extremely strong and so is my hair. my complexion looks awesome. but then again, I do use EVOO as a moisturizer in the mornings and before I go to bed at night too.

crvlngrhair

Checking in for this morning! ThatJerseyGirl, I'm gonna test out the doubling up idea.....

Last edited:

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I'm about done with my second bottle. After this I'm finished with Hairfinity (don't have the money to repurchase on my card :( )