Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello ladies quick question. I've been taking HF for four days so far and I swear its working like a laxative. Has this happened to anyone before?

Anyone listen to the hairfinity owner (or spokesperson)Tamika on ,Nappturalite radio yesterday?
Hmmmmmmmmm (lol)

I think she was a guest on with kimmtube, Chicoro, and the regular hosts

Last edited:
You ladies here are spectacular! Do you all think see these vits doing more than any other you've tried?

Was anyone shedding or losing major hair and these vits stopped it??

checking in for today!! I'm almost done with my 9th bottle. Less than a week to go yay!!! I still have 1 bottle left and after that, I don't know if I should try the nioxin vitamins or stick with Hairfinity.

checking in for today!! I'm almost done with my 9th bottle. Less than a week to go yay!!! I still have 1 bottle left and after that, I don't know if I should try the nioxin vitamins or stick with Hairfinity.

If HF is giving you great results, I think you should stick with them....Your hair is beautiful:yep:

Im not in this challenge but Ive been taking these vitamins for two months hair noticeably stronger and way less shedding. Im thinking its the MSM in them thats helping

Checking in. I just started measuring my hair. It is 10 inches in the front, 10-12 inches in the middle-back and 5-6 inches at the nape area. I will measure again next month to see if there are any changes.

checking in! I just purshased some items from the Redken brand. has anyone use this brand? I bought the ''Extreme'' line

Back