Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

An_gell

Haven't checked in, in awhile sorry about that, but I am still taking my vitamins about to order some more soon.

jamaicalovely

Checking in..

I added a poll to show how many are taking the HF pills morning vs. evening.

March is almost here ladies..

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I am just checking in and ladies I must say I see a difference in my hair already. I had my hair in braids for about a month and just took them out, air dried and flat ironed getting ready to trim. My neighbor trimed 1/8 an inch and she drew a line on my back to show me where I am........OMG I am bsb barely but still there and with nice blunt ends. I am too happy. I know you need pics but I am in the hide your hair challenge. I will post pics in June in my siggy. I cant wait to see where I will be then!

Missjae09

I have started on my second bottle... on new years eve I got a "trim" that cost me quite a bit of hair.. I really think she cut about 2-3 inches, it seems as if my hair has grown back to where it was before I got the trim. I definitely plan to continue taking them! Hhg!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I have started on my second bottle... on new years eve I got a "trim" that cost me quite a bit of hair.. I really think she cut about 2-3 inches, it seems as if my hair has grown back to where it was before I got the trim. I definitely plan to continue taking them! Hhg!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

this is what happened to me after istarted taking my first 2month supply awhile ago. (before ijoined LHCF) :cry3:she cut soo much off that all my progress was unnoticed :fistshake: the only reason she cut it was to even out my hair. not becasue it was damaged :angry2: smdh.

EbonynIvory

Okay, so I had a setback. First it started with my face (pimples everywhere) and now that I've gotten that under control I'm going to try and get back on the bandwagon. Second, I got sick with a sinus infection and bronchitis and that just threw a kink in everything (trying to remember to take all the medicines) and something had to give. so I gave up the Hairfinity for the moment.

I've started going to the gym to work out, so I've increased my water intake and I'm hoping that this helps with the breakouts. I also haven't taken any pictures of my hair since I started, nor have I had any relaxer retouches since November or December of 2010. I'm curious to see my hair in its original form (natural). I haven't made the decision to grow my relaxer completely out, I just want to see a decent length first and then make the decision.

I may have to take a pill at night and one in the morning if the breakouts start back up.

Trying to get back on track!!!!!!

newnyer

Hey Ladies!! I've been secretly lurking in this thread for weeks! lol! I know I haven't officially joined but just wanted to let you know that I'm rooting for you! (plus--i ordered two bottles and have been taking them for one full week!) You guys are giving me motivation to not let them sit in my medicine cabinet.... Keep it up!

jamaicalovely

Ladies, don't forget March starts next Tuesday. March is our first month to reveal. If you started in January, please post progress photos.