Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I will try to put something up. No promises. Its Sat. evening here and I just came from the water park with the kids so will do an overnight DC and maybe Sund I can put something up.

jamaicalovely

I took down my braids yesterday and flat ironed a small section of hair. It doesn't look like I got any growth. But it's only been 1 month and 1 week. So I'm not going to stress it.

newnyer

I know folks have said it before- but don't forget the water!!!! I have been taking a multi and Hairfinity for 2 weeks and I was doing fine-but for 2 days I went back into my low water intake slump. Sure enough-instant breakout! Needless to say I'm carrying my water bottle with me everywhere again...

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

EbonynIvory

I know folks have said it before- but don't forget the water!!!! I have been taking a multi and Hairfinity for 2 weeks and I was doing fine-but for 2 days I went back into my low water intake slump. Sure enough-instant breakout! Needless to say I'm carrying my water bottle with me everywhere again...

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I agree about the water. I also fell into a water slump the last couple of days and I felt some small bumps....increasing the water.

SUPER SWEET

My reveal will be on the weekend....but let me say my texture is so soft! That msm is working with texture and them dreams:drool:

babylone09

Ordered another two month supply so i dont have a gap in between taking my pills but i will not be able to reveal this time around with you ladies because I am in the HYH challenge. So when June comes around I will be ready and as for right now i can assure you my hair is growing YAY :)

hatmat6

Here are my update pics. Sorry my beginning pictures suck. I took them by myself with my phone. I will update from now on with my daughter's camera. [IMG]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/hatmat6/IMG_4100.jpg[/IMG]

ETA: First two pics are Dec 4th Last pic is 2-25
I have been taking hairfinity since December. It seems as in some places that I get 3/4 a month , others just the regular 1/2 inch.:perplexed. Oh well. It's all progress.

I will be trimming soon though because I am frustrated with my ends! I want to make sure I am retaining every bit of growth I get!

Last edited:

ThickLongLush

Hello Ladies!

I am going to do my best to get a photo up this weekend. Like some of the other ladies I experienced some breakouts and when I started drinking more water it cleared up. I have been taking Hairfinity since February 4 and I have some growth and thickness. However, I have also been using GroAut so I do not know which to attribute my hair growth. Much "hair growing" success!

SUPER SWEET

Here's 1 month progress.... I have gotten a 1/2 inch trim on the ends because they were horrible. So I would have gotten more progress.
1st pic starting air blown hair
2nd pic 1 month of pills (looks fuller to me)

gotta re-insert with the straight hair pics...

Last edited:

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
iwas in the hospital for a week :nono: so ihavent tooken any hair pills since February 25th :(

but icant wait to pamper my hair tomorrow :grin: will be sure to put up progress pics!

hola_lo2002

Here's a mini update! the picture where I have a grey shirt was taken in May 2010 before I started hairfinity. I was between APL and BSL. The other picture was taken today. I'm currently below BSL probably at MBL. I think I started taking hairfinity in June 2010.

Attachments

• 2010-05-02.JPG
    2010-05-02.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 6-3-2011.jpg
    6-3-2011.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

hola_lo2002

checking in! I also cut the front part of my hair in bangs so i'll really be able to see how much growth I get from Hairfinity for the next 2 months. One thing I have to say is that my hair is at a much healthier state than it was before and it's way more stronger and thicker!! :)

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
is there a deadline for the reveal / progress pics.? ..istill have a full bottle left :( and not much noticeable results..