2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk (just a little) and Marie Deans Coffee and Kokum DC, Olive Oil, Porosity Control, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus.

spacetygrss

Washed my hair using Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Shampoo, protein-conditioned with AO Keratin Fix while in the shower,then sat under the dryer with AO HSR+JOICO Moisture Recovery Balm.

My hair is now drying in big twists. I'll throw in TSTs later.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
DCing under hot head for 30 mins with a blend of Bee Mine Beeutiful & NaturelleGrow Mango & Coconut Water. Both conditioners are down to the last drop so I mixed the two.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
This week and last I put jbco on my scalp and conditioner (this week was matrix cera repair) on the length of my hair as I did hot yoga.

Rozlewis

Dc'ing with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

faithVA

DCD tonight with jessicurl deep condition. I don't think its a repurchase. I will use it throughout November to see if it grows on me. Naturelle Grow conditioners are still my favorite.

curls4daze

Ran out of a moisturizing conditioner. So I dced with a mixture of HH JBCO and coconut oil for 1 hour under plastic cap no heat

Nazaneen

I'm extremely late but in :lol:. I've been mistreating my hair and I deep cond with heat this week and wow what a difference! Deep conditioning is a MUST. Days later and my hair is still silky. I never want that dry hair feeling again!

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Claudies Normalizing DC, Porosity Control, Olive oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oils. Instead of steaming I decided to sit under my conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Currently dcing with Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil masque under Hair Therapy Wrap for 30 minutes.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Pre-pooed with Aubrey Organics GPB and castor oil
Shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Deep Conditioned overnight with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Doing a long overdue overnight DC with Aubrey Organics Island Replenishing after having twists in for over 2 weeks.

ETA: This is still one of my tried and true light protein, moisturizing DCs.

Last edited: