***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

Aggie

Today I'm DCing with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque followed up with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream or Matrix Aqua-Immersion Creme Masque for moisture. I have never used the first nor the last product so this should be interesting to report back on how I like them, especially after a hendigo treatment earlier today.

Aggie

I ended up using the Macadamia natural oil deep repair mask with the Redken all soft treatment. They were absolutely awesome. That Macadamia natural oil mask is no joke. Its probably the best deep treatment ive ever used on my hair. There was virtually no hairs in my comb and this was after a henna treatment when detangling is quite difficult for me. I love it.

Last edited:

theRaven

Sunday, Deep conditioned under my heating cap with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for 2 hours. I sectioned into 6 medium braids. Then deep conditioned with Pantene 2 minute moisture overnight (I was too lazy to wash out before I fell asleep :look:) My hair feels strengthened and soft!

theRaven

I ended up using the Macadamia natural oil deep repair mask with the Redken all soft treatment. They were absolutely awesome. That Macadamia natural oil mask is no joke. Its probably the best deep treatment ive ever used on my hair. There was virtually no hairs in my comb and his was after a henna treatment when detangling is quite difficult for me. I love it.

I keep hearing such good things about the Macadamia line! I really want to try after you mentioned this but that price though :cry3:

Aggie

I keep hearing such good things about the Macadamia line! I really want to try after you mentioned this but that price though :cry3:

I know @Mocha126, that price line really suck but I will tell you this, you wont regret it if you do purchase it. You only need a little bit so it will last a long time and truth be told, I am thinking of getting another tub before they're sold out again on www.sleekhair.com.

Better not let me buy them all up, lol. Just kidding hun. I need some Kerastase Masks in my life first so I'll be working on getting those.

CodeRed

It's not too bad at TJ Maxx. There are tubs there (at mine anyway) that are like $26 or something for 16oz. Compared to the other prices I've seen, that's a dream. I'll buy when it comes back again.

CodeRed

Did not like. I think my natural hair liked mineral oil better than my relaxed hair does...

Deep conditioning steam now with The Hair Chemist Jojoba and Shea Butter Mask.

Nope to that too. I read the ingredients and it has beeswax in it. Should've read beforehand...

Steaming now with ORS Hair Masque. It has lanolin in it... if it doesn't work, I'll know I can't do any kind of waxy ingredients in my deep conditioners.

Aggie

It's not too bad at TJ Maxx. There are tubs there (at mine anyway) that are like $26 or something for 16oz. Compared to the other prices I've seen, that's a dream. I'll buy when it comes back again.
That's a really good deal @CodeRed, but make sure they're not too old okay? Also, I have the 33.9oz tub

Last edited:

theRaven

Deep conditioning under my heating cap with Organics Hair Mayonnaise. I sectioned into 6 medium braids.
Now deep conditioning with the last bit of Pantene 2 minute masque. Need to find a natural moisture conditioner soon, too lazy to buy another one at the moment.

Aggie

I deep conditioned today with Redken Extreme Builder Plus Mask in the jar (this left my hair so nice, soft and strong) followed with Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Aloe Conditioning Balm (felt like a rich butter on my hair). They were both amazing.