Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

Lita

IDareT'sHair Update,I used the 3 sisters weekly deep..It was & is the wrost,I mean the worst con I've ever used... My hair threw at me for applying it....

I had to rewash my hair-

*I co washed with SD wheat Germ con,MD Sweet Milk Dc for 1hr30min,Applied Soultiancls Mango Dip leave-in,CC Naturals Hibiscus cream,little Shea moisture Hibiscus & sealed with rice bran oil...My hair feels nice silky & moisturized..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

That's Terrible Ms. Lita.:nono:

You gave it your best shot & it didn't work. Now you can relegate it to the Junk yard.:blush:

I've never looked at that line.:ohwell:

I need to go look at that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

What a mess!:rolleyes: I hate that you got burnt. :perplexed

For the most part though, as much as we Haul, we've been pretty Blessed w/trying 'new stuff'.:yep:

Lita

Lita

We're always on the Cutting Edge of trying "new vendors" and we've been pretty blessed with finding some good products.:yep:

IDareT'sHair Yep & so many new products are on the scene everyday..

*I'm waiting for HoneyChile Hair Love to reopen..Need to try the Hibiscus Dc,I heard good things about it..

Happy Hair Growing!

Atdow71

My last dc. Of the year.
Overnight dc w/ AOHSR (wed night)
Overnight lekair cholesterol(last night)
Henna tonight
More overnight dc w/ SM purification masque.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle, do you like the Recovery Balm? I have it but haven't used it yet. Does it deliver great moisture or is it more like a protein since it's from the K-Pak line? eta: mine is from the MR not Kpak.

divachyk it's definitely a moisturizing DC. I love it and it adds great slip. It's absorbs into my strands really well too. I get my best results when I add it directly to my NG, relaxer style and my length.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

jprayze

ORSrepl + avocado oil + coconut oil = quick prepoo

Then washed with shescentit jojoba hemp (love) and followed with ORS hair mayo for 15 minutes (no heat). Now DC'ing with shescentit Riche moisturizing masque which I'm keeping on until I get to my parents house (1.5 hr drive).

This is probably my last DC for 2012.

jprayze

ORSrepl + avocado oil + coconut oil = quick prepoo

Then washed with shescentit jojoba hemp (love) and followed with ORS hair mayo for 15 minutes (no heat). Now DC'ing with shescentit Riche moisturizing masque which I'm keeping on until I get to my parents house (1.5 hr drive).

This is probably my last DC for 2012.

The shescentit Riche masque is not a repurchase For me. My hair was tangled and my hair just didn't feel good when it was rinsed out.

lamaria211

DCing under heating cap with crece Pelo, roux PC, oil, pink salt, honey and glycerine

Last edited:

mschristine

Protein treatment today with an egg, coconut, EVOO and castor oil. Shampoo with ORS creamy aloe shampoo and Shea moisture retention shampoo and then DC with ORS hair repair nourishing conditioner and coconut and grapeseed oil with heat for about 45 minutes and then leave on till I'm finished packing up Christmas decorations and cleaning up

sexypebbly

Did a quick prepoo this morning with tresemme conditioner and some oils and applied heat for about 30 min. Then clarified with VO5 kiwi shampoo, used shea moisture rentention shampoo(first time trying and am liking it so far. Smells good too:grin:). Then applied a rinse(to cover some grays. not old but have some:sad:) and then gonna DC with miss jessies sweetback and SD vanilla silk for about 2 hrs with heat. last 30 min without heat.

Lymegreen

Dc'ing with AOHSR with heat cap for 1 hr

I prepoo'd overnight with oil on my scalp and SM Deep Treatment Mask.

This is my last DC of the year!