2014 Deep Condition Challenge

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Doing an overnight DC with Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss. It is really thick and hard to spread, possibly too thick

ETA: This left a weird film on my hair, but I'm going to try it again after a shampoo and under a heat cap to see if I get the same film.

Last edited:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Just bought yet another bottle of my beloved SM SB Restorative Conditioner. i plan on using this a Co-Wash and a DC w/ honey and EVOO 1x a week. i have short hair. :)

Rozlewis

DC'd tonight with SD Vanilla Silk, Porosity Control, Safflower Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Oil.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Overnight and all day DC with Biolage cera repair on my end and Biolage aqua immersion on my roots.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
DCing currently with APB's White Chocolate Mousse DC and Ultra Conditioning Souffle topped with the Hibiscus & Fenugreek oil.

kupenda

DC'd with ORS Hair Masque and SM Manuka Honey. Im about done with ORS deep conditioners. After ive used up my current stash of dc's im getting back to the love of my life, Silk Dreams. These other repairing conditioners just leave my hair hard and tangled. MSI makes me want to slap my mother

kupenda

Hair felt weird after my cowash so im dc'ing over a hot oil treatment with Manuka Honey and Yes to Carrots, no heat

wheezy807

DCing with Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment for a little bit under an hr with two plastic caps.

Rozlewis

DC with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask, Porosity Control, Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Overnight pre-poo with Vatika Oil
Shampooed with Giovanni TTTT
Protein treatment with Duo Tex for 15 minutes
Overnight deep condition with Giovanni SAS

nmartin20

Used their Fortifying Hair Masque after washing my hair with SM Black Shampoo... I was able to detangle with their hair masque very easily. It has good slip. I placed a plastic cap over my head for about an 1.5 hrs. I washed the product out and applied Shescenit's Riche Moisture Masque(great combo like others have said). I guess I will set here about a hour or so. My hair is very soft.

Brownie518

Had a nice DC session with SD Razz and a little ceramide oil mix on top. Under a cap with a little heat then let it sit for 90

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Deep conditioning my hair now with avocado, honey & EVOO. Leaving this one for 45 minutes with plastic cap no heat.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
sugaplum Check the Shea Moisture Manuka thread. I know Beamodel and several others like it.

ETA: I see you've already visited that thread so you can disregard my suggestion.

Last edited: