Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
DDDC with tea, millcreek henna conditioner and a shea based treatment....steamed in now with a cap for a few hours....

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Steam Deep conditioning with Joico K-Pak Moisture Recovery Balm. I did a mild protein treatment with Aphogee 2-Minute Reconstructor, hopefully no more little broken hairs. I didn't have many broken hairs and I want it to stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

sexypebbly

Gonna wash my hair tonight with ORS aloe shampoo, use SD go moist shampoo, use SD mocha silk infusion for protein with heat for about 30 min with heat with my hair therapy wrap and then DC overnight with SD avocado pudding.

lamaria211

After DCing with CJ Curl Rehab yesterday my hair still felt dry today so right now I'm under my heating cap with Optimum Salon Care DC, oils and some Crece Pelo DC on dry hair

Blairx0

Dc right now with vanilla silk and SP HSR. it is funny. As I was I dusting off HSR I couldn't remember why I stopped using it.

I am.gong back to basics in the new year and stock piling on HSR

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I DCed today with amla/brahmi/rhassoul clay mixed with a marshmallow root/burdock root/slippery elm/irish moss/yucca root tea, under the steamer for 30 mins.

DominicanBrazilian82

Ok so the other day I steamed MJ Super Sweetback Treatment on dry hair for about 25 minutes. Hated it. *Damon Wayans voice*. The products I used directly following this treatment did nothing to my hair. Of course the day I need to use direct heat, my hair is dry as ever. I even added Gleau to my strands before putting the MJ on...and I steamed! Long story short my hair turned out very fluffy (which I loved), but dull as heck. I noticed the cones and the sulfates before I used it... But I just knew this $48 conditioner had magical ingredients that worked with those things. So anyway. Planning to do a Sunflower Oil hot with a really great super deep moisture DC prepoo tonight, add a lil protein and rollerset for my Christmas festivities :). Merry Christmas all.

lovelycurls

Dc'ing under a steamer with

Darcy pumpkin seed conditioner
Castor oil
H.V cocasta oil
Wgho
Evco
Peppermint e.o
Moringa oil
Acv

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Lita

12/24 Pre poo with TLC Boabob oil,3 sisters sweet treat Dc,rinsed with Darcy's pumpkin,Ambrosia Honey milk leave-in & sealed with Natty warm coconut butter..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Lita You're on the fence w/3 Sisters aren't you?

IDareT'sHair Yep,on the fence..Before I decide to toss it/give it away,wanted to try one more time..The good thing about it,my hair has nice shine & great body,it's really full..The other plus,I had no hair shed..NONE...It didn't give me any slip/my hair felt strange,but very strong...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

I read your post about it possibly being a very good Protein Rx.

So, it might be worth keeping and using as either a Pre-Rx or a Protein Rx.:yep:

I don't think I've looked at any 3 Sisters stuff. Your had alot of good Hits Posted over there!:grin:

Lita

@Lita

I read your post about it possibly being a very good Protein Rx.

So, it might be worth keeping and using as either a Pre-Rx or a Protein Rx.:yep:

I don't think I've looked at any 3 Sisters stuff. Your had alot of good Hits Posted over there!:grin:

IDareT'sHair Yeah,might keep it for protein,they should change the package to protein treat,instead of moisture..Darcy's soften it right up with-in mins & I couldn't believe how good my hair was feeling...

*Will be reviewing the weekly treatment by 3 Sisters..Soon.

Happy Hair Growing!

lamaria211

My hair still feels extremely dry after DCing x2 this week so now I'm DCing on dry hair with Giovanni's Nutrafix hoping that some protein will help my hair hold some moisture. After this I'm gonna use my crece Pelo DC for 45mins with heat!

DominicanBrazilian82

Poo'd with Go Moist today followed by Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (love this!), Purabody Chocolate DC mixed with SD Vanilla Silk (so needed this moisture)... Final rinse with Redken Smooth Down Butter. Rollerset came out soft, bouncy and vibrant :)

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Prepooing with HQS pineapple with tea underneath... will DC with ORS mayo followed with Shescentit Honey rinse may use something else depending on how my hair feels...

Merry Christmas!

HanaKuroi

I Dc'd with CJ curl rehab after I left milcreek botanicals in my hair for a few hours.

My hair has been so soft and springing with coils lately. My DH kept petting and pulling my coils when we were watching tv. He said it was because he has a shaved head that he has to play in mine.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Steam Deep conditioning with Joico K-Pak Moisture Recovery Balm. I did a mild protein treatment with Aphogee 2-Minute Reconstructor, hopefully no more little broken hairs. I didn't have many broken hairs and I want it to stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

KiWiStyle, do you like the Recovery Balm? I have it but haven't used it yet. Does it deliver great moisture or is it more like a protein since it's from the K-Pak line? eta: mine is from the MR not Kpak.

Last edited:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Havent DC since the 12th but I was hiding my hair. I went through the holidays and graduation from college. I didnt have time to be bothered.

Anywho I will be DCing today using 1/2oz of EVCO, left over DC from the last sesson, and SE MegaSilk. I have had the DC on since 8pm, I will wash it out in the AM since its been so long since the last wash.

Last edited: