2014 Deep Condition Challenge

lovelycurls

Dc'd for 4hrs with
SD vanilla moisture cream
SD avocado pudding
Homemade oil mix

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Lilmama1011

Deepconditioning with Morocco method chi conditioner mixed with honey and African pride herbal oil and if i run out use tresseme naturals

Lilmama1011

I don't like the feel of it. It's so sticky. Feels like I'm applying honey directly to my hair. It was so sticky i was struggling to part my hair. I was able to do 3 out of 4 parts and that last with tresseme . And with it being sticky I'm sure i had some unnecessary broken hairs. This conditioner better make my hair feel like silk. And it felt like i was putting a protein treatment in my hair

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Did a hot oil treatment mix, then shampoo it out and conditioned with Pantene Classic conditioner. Followed with the LeKair cholesterol plus deep conditioner with heat for 15 minutes. Rinsed this out and did not like how this stuff made my hair feel!! :nono: Will probably give it to sissy. Next time I will stick with Hollywood Olive oil cholesterol old faithful. I ended up just using the Tresemme aloe and avocado conditioner. Did a rollersetting with grey flexirods using Pantene leave-in.

HanaKuroi

Decided to use IG2die4 intense moisture cream on dry hair before hopping into the shower. Rinsed, then used Millcreek Botanicals Keratin with Nutrafix layered on. Now I have CJ strawberry icecream on and will leave that on for a few hours.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

kupenda

Ive been doing most of my dc's while in the shower (been lazy) but I finally did a full 15 minutes under the dryer with ORS Hairepair on top of coconut oil

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oil over coffee.

veesweets

Protein treatment with a mix of komaza protein strengthener and curl junkie repair me. DC'ing now with hairveda sitrinillah

KiLLaCarLi

DCed last night with the carols daughter, omg my hair is responding soooo well to all the DC treatments, I can seriously let it air dry with no product and it looks fabulous!!!!
I'm not doing the overnight deep conditioning anymore either, I've been doing 2-4/6 hours with my heat cap for 30-40 mins. Switching it up as far as the conditioners and occasional h.o.t. I'm very happy with the results so far. My hair is curling awesomely. Still needs moisture daily tho :( lol

NaturalBoss

DC'd today with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner for about 45 minutes (no dryer, just a plastic cap). I had been wearing my hair straight for over 2 weeks, and my curls came right back. :yep:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm currently doing a DC under my heat cap with Silk Dreams Moisture Cream Vanilla Silk Dream. I haven't rinsed it out yet and I'm already in potential love. I smells heavenly and goes on wonderfully.

HanaKuroi

Oh no! I have used the last of my Bask caoco treat. I have no more backups! I thought I had one left. I will leave this on for at least a couple of hours then.

I love this dc. I love the smell and the smoothness.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm currently doing a DC under my heat cap with Silk Dreams Moisture Cream Vanilla Silk Dream. I haven't rinsed it out yet and I'm already in potential love. I smells heavenly and goes on wonderfully.

Mmm hmm. Wait till you rinse it out. :yep: uofmpanther

Currently under the dryer with some SD VS after a protein treatment.

xu93texas

I DC earlier today with Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor followed by Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture for an hour.

randi415

DC'd on dry hair with CR coconut water treatment w/ honey and oils. It was just ok. I'll probably need to do a light DC mid week.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hi ladies!

I will be giving my hair some MUCH needed TLC this weekend when I take out my going on five week old twists. I'm drawing up my hair routine now. :yep:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Deep conditioning with AO GPB and AO WC. My hair was sooooooo dry and crispy this past week. :(

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I did a protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee. Currently, I'm under the heat cap with a head full of SD Vanilla Silk Moisture Dream. :lick:

Duchess007

I missed the boat on my weekend hair time, so I'm going to do a heated DC tonight after work. I cowashed last night at like 1am- didn't do anything but rinse out the conditioner and go to bed- and my hair feels CRAZY right now. :nono:

Duchess007

Sitting under the bonnet dryer for a two hour heated DC. Will ACV rinse, oil rinse, apply leave-in, and seal with whipped Shea butter.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF