Just Sharing...Lenzi's Request Results

texasqt

Okay, I realize I am not the best photographer so I failed at getting my new pictures just like my old ones. It may be difficult to "see" the growth but it is definitely there. :woot: I take measurements of my hair to confirm what I can't see and I've gotten at least an inch growth with Lenzi's Request. I'm definitely getting closer to GO!

(Note that the old pictures were taken Dec. 12, I didn't start using Lenzi's until Dec. 20.)

For me, it worked better than Surge. :thumbsup: Plus, it isn't a liquid. I used it almost every other day, less often when my hair is oily. I'll be completing this jar of Lenzi's and then trying out Caisha's odorless MTG. Hoping to get great results with that too!!! :yay:

I'm having slow growth in the back probably because I won't wear it up :wallbash:

Now if I can only figure out this shedding situation...

If anyone is using Lenzi's, please share your photo results! :woot:

Last edited:

Mars_Reiko

Great progress. Why aren't you going to continue to use the Lenzi's Request since the results were really good?

Studio_gal

I've been using Lenzi's for a week - and I can already see a difference in my hair line. I hope to get the same results as you. Thanks for the pictures:)

BeautifulNameX

I like it. i saw mass growth but i finshed the jar in 4 weeks. i will be repearchasin it soon as i get another prepaid credit card.

But i just started using grogantics i use it wet with my leave in to hold me down till i get somw request.

P

peacefulstrength

wow...great growth. I have a jar too and I need to start using constantly so I can be like you!!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Congrats on the growth! I just got my Lenzi's Request and only used it one time because it makes my scalp itch. I guess I will tough it out and start using it twice a week after I wash.

texasqt

kbragg said:
Great progress! (PS: PLEASE let me have that shirt! It's so me!:lol:)

Thanks kbragg! The shirt is actually a Math Club t-shirt I got back when I was teaching. The front says 'We Got Number Sense!' - it's one of my favorites!

texasqt

Mars_Reiko said:
Great progress. Why aren't you going to continue to use the Lenzi's Request since the results were really good?

I'm on my own "just use it up" challenge to where I have to completely use up a product before I move on to something else. I ordered Caisha's Odorless MTG before I realized my results with Lenzi's. So I'm going to use up the rest of my Lenzi's and then Caisha's MTG before I order anything else. No other reason than that. I'll be sticking with the best of the two.

texasqt

Cocothekitten said:
I've been using Lenzi's for a week - and I can already see a difference in my hair line. I hope to get the same results as you. Thanks for the pictures:)

Cocothekitten and AddyDoll-
I'm sure you will get the same if not better results! I'm really amazed at the growth I've gotten - especially since I was thinking it wasn't doing anything.

pureenergy77 said:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Congrats on the growth! I just got my Lenzi's Request and only used it one time because it makes my scalp itch. I guess I will tough it out and start using it twice a week after I wash.

It does make your scalp itch - but I chalked that up to my hair growing out! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

e$h

:yay: Go head texasqt! :yay: I had tried to purchase that stuff like 2 months ago but for some reason it didn't go thru and I forgot about it. Guess I need to be hittin up the website.

Congrats again girl!

JustKiya

Ooohh, I'm glad it's not just me!! Lenzi's makes my scalp itch like a **** the day after I use it......but if it's hair growing, I won't complain (too much)....

FunkyDiva

I just got some of this, the directions say to use it only once or twice a week. How often are you ladies using it?

Tee

You go!!!

I need to be on your "Use it up chanllenge." I think I might try that out come Feb. 1. (because I have some products to order first. lol)

Great Growth!

*I love the t-shirt also. Cute!*

Mars_Reiko

prissygirl114 said:
I just got some of this, the directions say to use it only once or twice a week. How often are you ladies using it?

I use mine a little more often than what it says. I use it about 3-4 times a weeks. It's all natural so I guess it can't hurt too much:)

preciousjewel76

prissygirl114 said:

I use it twice a week, the day after my cowash and shampoo. I've been using it for a little over a month now. I have more NG than normal, but I can't say it's due to the Lenzi's Request. I've done a lot of other healthy hair things during that time!

OT: I haven't gotten any itchies from this product! Am I the only one? Is my scalp made of stone?:look:

Mars_Reiko

preciousjewel76 said:
OT: I haven't gotten any itchies from this product! Am I the only one? Is my scalp made of stone?:look:

I haven't got the itchies either. But I think my scalp is made of stone also:lol:

Studio_gal

preciousjewel76 said:
I use it twice a week, the day after my cowash and shampoo. I've been using it for a little over a month now. I have more NG than normal, but I can't say it's due to the Lenzi's Request. I've done a lot of other healthy hair things during that time!

No itchies here either!:)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
U have to apply it to yr scalp or your hair? Since my MTG incident. I'm nervous about putting anything on my scalp.:ohwell:

sweethair

I think I have been getting growth too. I really cant tell I have about 3 months of new growth. But when I first started using Lenzi it itched like crazy for about a week. Now it doesnt itch as much.

baby42

i think it works i had two jars but cant find one:confused: so i have get more if i can fix my paypal:lol: i need the no smell mtg i see some growth also scare to say any thing my hair may hear me :look: my hair act up if it think it got to grow:lachen:

texasqt

My itchies aren't as strong as they were when I first used it, but I still get them. I guess its more like a strong tingle now and scratching it just makes it feel better. It doesn't hurt or anything.

I wonder what's in Lenzi's that makes the hair grow? But I know Ms. Sue will never tell!

1/26 I applied some last night and I LIED - MY SCALP IS ITCHING!

Last edited:

texasqt

DDtexlaxd said:
U have to apply it to yr scalp or your hair? Since my MTG incident. I'm nervous about putting anything on my scalp.:ohwell:

Yep, you do have to apply it to your scalp for growth. I think it can be used on the hair also but it won't contribute to any growth from the scalp. What happened with MTG?

sareca

I wanna try this now that I've run out of Surge. It's only a 45 minute drive from my house. :)

I called them at 10P CST, hoping to get general directions to their location and someone answered the phone! :huh: I didn't even know what to say. I was like "um, where are you?" :lachen:

Last edited: