Lenzi's Request Updates?

imstush

Gosh I want to try this, but I have so many jars to finish up...my MTG, my Dr. Miracle's my Vatica oil. Good luck ladies.

Tee

PrincessDiva said:
I've never had any problems . Mine always arrives in 3-5 days which is reasonable.

I didnt have any problems at all. So I wouldn't just give her a 'bad business' mark. Things happen from time to time.

I order my products from MyAsha on Jan 24 and have yet to receive them. In a situation like that, I get nervous. But a few days........I would give her more time before I get nervous.

**Side note: I did get an email back from 'Asha's" company saying my order was shipped on Feb 7. So with handmade products I guess they need a lil more time.

Tee

imstush said:
Gosh I want to try this, but I have so many jars to finish up...my MTG, my Dr. Miracle's my Vatica oil. Good luck ladies.

I am finishing up some products right now also. I think I will give my Lenzi a trial run in March. I want to be fair and make sure I am not using any other growth aid or vitamin. I want to see what Lenzi can do!;)

sareca

Letitia said:
I didnt have any problems at all. So I wouldn't just give her a 'bad business' mark. Things happen from time to time.

I order my products from MyAsha on Jan 24 and have yet to receive them. In a situation like that, I get nervous. But a few days........I would give her more time before I get nervous.

**Side note: I did get an email back from 'Asha's" company saying my order was shipped on Feb 7. So with handmade products I guess they need a lil more time.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that either. Not everyone has had a bad experience with shipping/ordering.

TwistNMx

sareca said:
Mine arrived today, which was super fast. I just called 2 days ago to tell her I hadn't gotten it. :eek: Too bad I started using Lenzi's Request yesterday. I drove down to San Antonio to get it. The salon owner acted like I swam from Mexico. :lachen:
:lachen: :lol: That's funny sareca.

lil'paw

Just to update, I received mine today after ordering on 2/7. I couldn't wait to try it so I just applied some to my scalp. Did anyone else experience a slight tingling-warming sensation?

sareca

High Priestess said:
:lachen: :lol: That's funny sareca.

I wanted to say "It's ok, the waters in the gulf are quite calm this time of year." :lachen: Good greif, what's 70-80miles to Texans. My trip to work is half that. :perplexed

Studio_gal

Hey gals
I am pleased to report that I have just over an inch of new growth - I started using this product on Jan 17th (4 weeks). The front of my hair was sitting on the tip of my nose and is now brushing my top lip - I'm pleasantly surprised.:D I have been applying Lenzi's about 3x a week. I'm napptural and wash my hair every 10 days or so. I always get a warm sensation with this product - I never get itchies.

Just thought I'd share. I've just recently ordered Boundless Tresses - but I will stick with this until I finish the jar.

Last edited:

sareca

I noticed dandruff at my hairline yesterday. I've been using it every other day. I'm going to start using it 2X/week as directed.

prettykinks

I just received my jar today in the mail. I ordered it on Feb 11th so it only took 10 days to get here. I dont think that is bad at all. I cant wait to use it. I am taking my braids out that I have had in the past month. I will wear a bun for the rest of the week then braid it back up this weekend.

texasqt

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YA'LL DID TO POOR MS. SUE BUT I ORDERED 2 JARS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND GOT THEM TODAY!!! :dance7:

sareca

Sorry ladies, I wish I had better news to share but LR isn't working for me. :( Today was the end of my 5th week and my hair's humming along at its usual rate. I think I'm going back to MN. I know it works.

Good luck and don't let me discourage you. :) You'll never know if it works for you until you try.

Last edited:

JustKiya

It's been about 6 weeks for me, and I've got hairline pics from a month ago - tonight I'm going to take a new set, and see if there is any difference.

I like the way the Lenzi's feels - it's nice and rich and thick - so even if I don't see any major changes (which I think I will) I'll still finish out the bottle.

sareca

nappywomyn said:
It's been about 6 weeks for me, and I've got hairline pics from a month ago - tonight I'm going to take a new set, and see if there is any difference.

I like the way the Lenzi's feels - it's nice and rich and thick - so even if I don't see any major changes (which I think I will) I'll still finish out the bottle.

I like the way it feels too. That's my favorite thing about it. As a matter of fact, I brought some un-petroleum to mix with MN to see if I could recreate the sensation.

Marcia16

Lenzi's Request did not work for me. It made my scalp sore and tender to the touch. I had to terminate my usage. I am now using Den1 MTG alternative which consists of Flowers of sulphur, jojoba, olive and coconut oil. The sulphur smell was strong so I mixed two ounces of Silk Elements penetrating oil with it and I can no longer smell the sulphur. I am getting great results. 1'' a month.

JustKiya

Okay - here are my result pictures thus far..... the first set is the originals - I took them on 02/02/07.....

And here's a month later (03/02/07)

Hmmm... not too bad. I think that the front hairline is filling in NICELY - the sides are still *waggles hand* I've been thinking about using the MTG - but I don't know. That stuff IS stinky. Maybe I should get some Boundless Tresses.... *thinks* I don't THINK anything is rubbing my sides moreso than the front....but then, my scarf has to go behind my ears, and I don't know how much that pulls/stresses my hairline. If that's the problem, I might just have to accept that the side will always be a little thinner, as I can NOT have my ears pinned down. *shudder*

Hrm. I'll have to think about it. I'm definitely going to finish the rest of the container - I look forward to using the Lenzi's - I love the way it makes my scalp feel.......

Dare~to~Dream

I just ordered two additional jars and it only took three days or less for me to receive it in the mail. I've been using this product for a while now and the last two -four months I wasn't taking any vitamins but the newgrowth was still very thick (my hair is naturally fine and thin). I'll continue using it for as long as I can.

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
Sorry ladies, I wish I had better news to share but LR isn't working for me. :( Today was the end of my 5th week and my hair's humming along at its usual rate. I think I'm going back to MN. I know it works.

Good luck and don't let me discourage you. :) You'll never know if it works for you until you try.

Surely 5 weeks is not long enough to see results. I think you should give it a little more time. It really does work, sareca.

However, if you choose not to continue to use it, then why don't you try Boundless Tresses....you really will see growth alot sooner than with LR, definately!

Blessings.:p