Lenzi's Request Updates?

AllyMD

Does anybody else here use BT and Lenzi's request both? I use BT mixed with Vatika Oil everyday. On every 3 or 4th day, I use a little LR on my scalp. I keep my hair in cornrows so I can keep a better eye on the growth. I am in transition to natural and I have noticed quite a bit of new growth since I have been using the combo than when I was using LR alone. Anyone else noticing this?

gn1g

New update, I got conrows Thursday night, they did not feel too tight when I was at the ladies shop but when I got home the braids were way too tight. So tight that I could not sleep. My hair is braided in a swoop bang on one side and fish bones on the other side then the back is braid going into the middle and then braided up the middle and all the hair meets in the middle to make a real cute ponytail.

Friday I took the ponytail down and applied some lenzi's request to my scalp which made it feel better immediately, I guess because it lubricated my scalp. I put it back in the ponytail. Today is day 5 and my hair is growing so fast that the braids are beginning to turn over because of the new growth. Lenzi's Request WORKS FOR ME!!!

tiger4513

I used both together as well. I have been using Lenzi's for about 2 months now (and I have been progressing very, very well). I have only been using BT for about 6 days now.

Mecca_Goddess

I have been usng org. mtg with my lenzi's.. I am doing the hyh til april challenge... so I will know for sure tomorrow. All I know is that my braids for my sew in are VERY loose. I have been CW every other day, but I doubt that they lossened up this much because of that.
I'll wait and see... :confused:

HoneyDew

bumping...

I just ordered Lenzi's but in liquid form. Is anyone still using this?

I use it. I use the liquid one. I only use it once or twice a week on wash days. I dont know what it is about this stuff but it is really good. I cannot say my hair growing like 2 inches a month like some people say lol But my hair growth is steady and strong and healthy. I can really tell. If anyone likes using an oil on their scalp, this one is really a good choice.

I used the solid form of it a few years ago and it made my scalp itch. But I think that is because my scalp just does that with products with that consistency.