Lenzi's Request Updates?

NessaNessa

Hello Ladies :wave:

I ordered Lenzi's Request about a month or so ago and have been using it 2-3 times a week. I am unsure if it has actually aided in the growth of my edges because I am in DESPERATE need of a perm :lol:

SO, I thought I would ask you ladies who recently ordered. Has anyone seen any results? Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon, huh? :lol:

All responses are welcomed!!!

Studio_gal

Hi Nessa
I've only been using it for 2 weeks so its to early for me to notice results.
I have however noticed a few new tiny sprouts around my hairline.
I hope to hear some dramatic results too :)

SilverSurfer

I have it and the tingling/itching is no joke. I just started this week so I can't say anything about growth yet.

preciousjewel76

I've been using it twice a week for a little over a month, and I have growth, but I can't tell if it's just from the Lenzi's. I started several different things during that time (better diet, high protein, vitamins). Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

JustKiya

I've been slacking on taking pictures - I've been using it twice a week, for about a month now, and my edges are DEFINITELY filling out. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend.

Kamilah

I just got mine yesterday! I can't wait to shampoo to night and see what kind of magic this stuff works!

hotlusciousl

Just got mine today. I'm not using anything on my hair so I can test this out...by the way I have braids due to hide your hair until april...so I'll be able to tell if i have great results.

Tee

ChiChiKinks said:
I have it and the tingling/itching is no joke. I just started this week so I can't say anything about growth yet.

I love that tingling! giggles.

malibu4590

Newbie here...well not quiet because I've been lurking for quite a while now...but anyways, I would say it's a marvelous product. I've been using it for exactly one month now and have 1 inch of new growth to show for it. I'm not on any vitamins or supplements (as of yet :grin: ) either. I love it! I'll post pictures soon!

sareca

I will never understand why one products works for one person and not the next. :confused: I hope it works for me.

malibu4590

sareca said:
I will never understand why one products works for one person and not the next. :confused: I hope it works for me.

Girl...you don't need it to work. You're hair is beautiful anyway :)

NessaNessa

Well, I permed my hair today. My mom was here and she commented that my edges are indeed fuller. So I guess it may actually do 'something'. :lol:

sareca

malibu4590 said:
Girl...you don't need it to work. You're hair is beautiful anyway :)

Thanks. :blush: This site has been a blessing. I should just be grateful. :angeldevi

Mars_Reiko

I love this product. I've been using it since about late November. I've had great results. I don't take any vitamins or using any other growth product. I have a pic here of my results with 4 weeks.

The pic on the right was taken 1/7, pic on the left was taken 2/4.

hotlusciousl

I just got my nails done and didn't want the mixture to get under my nails, so i put the lenzi's request on the back of my hand like mamma use to do:lol: and as i was applying lenzi's request to my scalp i noticed it had a gritty like texture like small grains of salt. Do any of you ladies know what this could be?

sareca

I still haven't gotten mine. It's been 10 working days. I won't be ordering it again. In this day and age, I can't imagine one jar of something taking 2 weeks. :ohwell:

sareca

Mars_Reiko said:
I love this product. I've been using it since about late November. I've had great results. I don't take any vitamins or using any other growth product. I have a pic here of my results with 4 weeks.

Nice results. Congrats!

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
I still haven't gotten mine. It's been 10 working days. I won't be ordering it again. In this day and age, I can't imagine one jar of something taking 2 weeks. :ohwell:

Hi Sareca, from what i gather, she makes fresh batches of this stuff before she mails it out...it took about 10 days for me too to get it and I'm about to order it again..so, give it a chance, ok?

MiWay

Nice & Wavy said:
Hi Sareca, from what i gather, she makes fresh batches of this stuff before she mails it out...it took about 10 days for me too to get it and I'm about to order it again..so, give it a chance, ok?

The first time I ordered it came right away, and the next time it took almost a month. Sareca, you should probably her just to be sure.

preciousjewel76

hotlusciousl said:
I just got my nails done and didn't want the mixture to get under my nails, so i put the lenzi's request on the back of my hand like mamma use to do:lol: and as i was applying lenzi's request to my scalp i noticed it had a gritty like texture like small grains of salt. Do any of you ladies know what this could be?

I noticed this too. I think it's just the normal consistency of the mixture. Might have something to do with the texture of the un-petroleum base that she uses. If you leave the Lenzi's on your fingers for a bit, it melts and you can't feel the little grains.

HERicane10

Mars_Reiko said:

That's really great progress! How did you use the Lenzi's?

sareca

Nice & Wavy said:

My Victoria's Secret orders get here in 3 days and they come from out of state. :mad: I know I'm being impatient. :baby2: Robin the hair lady takes 2 weeks to mail out her vitamins for the same reason. I think I tolerate it from her because she warns you about how long it will take. *sigh* I'll give it a chance tho. :look:

msbrown76 said:
The first time I ordered it came right away, and the next time it took almost a month. Sareca, you should probably her just to be sure.

I'll call her today Msbrown. I got an email confirmation and they took their money the next day.

Last edited:

TwistNMx

I read good things about this product.
I guess it's true. :look:
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this product?