Lenzi's Request Ladies--Any new results? Any updates?

Crystalicequeen123

Hey Ladies!

I know that about a couple of months ago, a lot of you were talking about Lenzi's Request hair grease that you all were using, and some of you were seeing some really good results! I'm just wondering if any of you have any updates or hair growth pics.

Is Lenzi's Request still a product some of you would still suggest? :)

HoneyDew

I am not sure about it. I use it 1 or 2 times a week, but I also use Sulfur 8 and I did use MTG on my edges 1 or 2 times last month. It is hard to tell.

I keep saying I am going to try to prove if any of these work, but since I use so many together, it is impossible to track.

I am 12 weeks post right now and I am getting my hair relaxed on the 29th of this month. Even if only for myself, I think I will try to use one product for a month to compare. I never do all of those challeges and things so this would be a fun little project for myself.

I could just limit use of Lenzis for the next 2 weeks to start. The problem is that, I find it a little too greasy for everyday use, and I need to moisturize my scalp everyday. I could use Lenzi's 2 times a week and my Nature's Blessing's the rest of the time.

Lenzi's interest me because it reminds me of a product that flys off the shelves at the place I go to for braids. The owner of the shop sells a shea butter type product that she gets shipped from her friend in Africa. It comes in old babyfood jars. Anyway, Lenzi's smells EXACTLY like this stuff and I know that many ladies at the shops buy it and want to order more because it must work so well for them. It makes me curious about the ingrediants.

If no one else has good proof of results, I am willing to do a test.

gn1g

I would still suggest it, and my hair is hanging midways my back, between my shoulder braids. I fully expect to be at bra strap within the next few months, if not sooner! I am sooooooooooo excited. I love it, i think i have gone to fling heaven. This is the longest my hair has ever been and i am crossing my fingers that I don't grow immune to this product before I get to hip bone length LOL.

oglorious1

Mixologist
I gave up on Lenzi, it may work for some, but I don't know if I could attribute it to any of the growth I have received, I was using a bunch of other stuff along with it, plus I'm trying to narrow my regiman down to just a few products...

lovelymissyoli

I’m just going to come right out and say that I think this product was a waste! It did absolutely nothing for my hair and it’s been over a month or two --- or even three since I’ve had it, but only used it for a month before I got tired of the greasy consistency and seeing no results. Once again, I’ll chalk this product up as a learning experience.

I’m just so furious because I feel as though I’ve made someone rich over a product that I’VE seen no progress from! :mad:

MissYocairis

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Hey Ladies!

I know that about a couple of months ago, a lot of you were talking about Lenzi's Request hair grease that you all were using, and some of you were seeing some really good results! I'm just wondering if any of you have any updates or hair growth pics.

Is Lenzi's Request still a product some of you would still suggest? :)

I was unimpressed w/Lenzi's Request. I used it for about 1 month w/Surge and I just wasn't seeing anything special. I saw more activity or progress with MTG. So, I am scraping the sides of my Lenzi's now and was contemplating whether I should re-order just to have it on hand in case I need it. I really don't see anything in Lenzi's that was better than Mango Butter (for edges when stretching) or for growth better than MTG. I don't really know what else to do with the Lenzi's. I mean, I can use my amla/evoo/jojoba mixtures for pre-poos and baggie's and the Lenzi's is really very heavy and greasy. It just doesn't really serve me from what I could see.

OneInAMillion

lovelymissyoli said:
I’m just going to come right out and say that I think this product was a waste! It did absolutely nothing for my hair and it’s been over a month or two --- or even three since I’ve had it, but only used it for a month before I got tired of the greasy consistency and seeing no results. Once again, I’ll chalk this product up as a learning experience.

I’m just so furious because I feel as though I’ve made someone rich over a product that I’VE seen no progress from! :mad:

Ditto...I'll just chalk this up to my days of heavy PJism (and yes, I practically finished the product).

Supastar

I stopped using it because I noticed a bald spot in my bang area. Now, I was alternating between MTG and Lenzi's Request. It may have been the combination of the two. I've never had any problems with MTG, so I stopped using the LR.

jshor09

Hi , what is your regimine? Do you the lenzi's request alone or is it a part of your regimine? Any pics? thanks in advance

gn1g said:
I would still suggest it, and my hair is hanging midways my back, between my shoulder braids. I fully expect to be at bra strap within the next few months, if not sooner! I am sooooooooooo excited. I love it, i think i have gone to fling heaven. This is the longest my hair has ever been and i am crossing my fingers that I don't grow immune to this product before I get to hip bone length LOL.

Jaelin

I am not using this for increased growth. What convinced me to get it was, a before after pic of a bald/thin spot. My mini hair project (as part of my total hair project) is to get two areas on my temples looking really great. The right side is lagging behind the left.

I'll attribute the difference to Lenzi's because I have been using other products like surge/mtg and the change happened after I applied it to the spot on the right. I am trying this month to be more regular in applying it - twice a week.

I am not sure yet if I would recommend it as I haven't been using it long enough. So far so good. I am going to finish my jar then evaluate my results.

I don't know if this is a factor in it not working for some: There seems to be problems with the consistency of this product - from the threads I read, the colour that I got (clear white/yellowish) seems to be the one that most people have had good results with. People have reported getting jars of other colours, which to me shouldn't be the case if this is mixed the same way each time.

Attachments

• comparison.gif
    comparison.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 118

Crystalicequeen123

Thanks for the update guys.

I don't know...I've only used about less than half of Lenzi's Request because I couldn't really see any REAL benefit to using it. If a lot of you responded and said that you had great results from it, then I would continue to use it. But I sort of slacked off when I didn't see anything from it.

Now...perhaps I didn't use it long enough. Maybe that's my fault. But it seemed a bit greasy and heavy for my scalp, and I didn't want it to be clogging my pores.

If more people have some GOOD results from it however (including pictures) then I will continue to use it. :)

gn1g

I basically use it as a hotoil treatment because I don't like the smell of it. I apply it to my scalp and then put a plastic cap on and then a fur winter cap on. Do my household chores which takes about 1-2 hours, finally I shampoo & co my hair. I don't use too many products on my hair just a leave in which is Inf22. It can be ordered from Sunriseproductsonline.com I will try to take a picture of my hair now and then scan a picture of my hair from May 05, and hopefully someone will help me to get them online.

Last edited:

EbonyEyes

The product seems to be working quite well for me. If I reach my December 30 goal (which assumes above-normal growth) then I'll know for sure that the Lenzi's Request is working and it's not my imagination. This is the only growth product I'm using right now. I really need to stop being cheap and purchase a digital camera so that I can document my progress online.

I just purchased two more batches of Lenzi's Request and I noticed that Ms. Sue has new labels and really makes sure that the product doesn't leak during shipping. She also sent me a free sample of the Added Touch Hair Souffle along with a personal, hand-written note thanking me for my business.