Lenzi's Request Updates?

preciousjewel76

High Priestess said:
I read good things about this product.
I guess it's true. :look:
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this product?

It's pretty simple: olive oil, unpetroleum, essential oils (I think I got 'em all, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

"Unpetroleum" is basically a petroleum-free product gives Lenzi's that "hair grease" consistency.

TwistNMx

preciousjewel76 said:
It's pretty simple: olive oil, unpetroleum, essential oils (I think I got 'em all, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

"Unpetroleum" is basically a petroleum-free product gives Lenzi's that "hair grease" consistency.
Thanks preciousjewel76,
I'm guessing that they keep their exact ingredients a secret because of groups like LHCF :lol:

sareca

CaramelPrincezz said:
I got mines from a member here so it arrived within a couple days....Hope yours comes soon Sereca

I called. My order was never shipped. Sue said it was showing up as "incomplete" in her computer. She said she'd put it in the mail tomorrow.

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
I called. My order was never shipped. Sue said it was showing up as "incomplete" in her computer. She said she'd put it in the mail tomorrow.

Oh, I'm glad you called.

sareca

Nice & Wavy said:
Oh, I'm glad you called.

Yeah, me too. She was really sweet, but I'm not sure I'd do this again. I'm an avid internet shopper and I use PayPal all the time. I never had a problem.

I also asked her which salons carry it. She gave me two names. One doesn't exist (she was going from memory) and the other one isn't answering the phone. :ohwell:

Last edited:

baby42

PAY PAL JUST PAYED HER HOPE I DONT HAVE TO CALL I HAD TO CALL THE FIRST TIME I SENT FOR SOME I KNOW SOME THING HAPPEND TO MY HAIR I AM IN BRAIDS BUT I WEAR A HAT ON MY HEAD AND NOW IT FIT TIGHT AND THE BRAIDS ARE PUSHING UP THEY NEED TO BE REDONE AND I JUST GOT THEM DONE THE LAST OF JAN:confused: SO I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME GROWTH UNDER THE BRAIDS:)

kaykaybobay

I've ordered lenzi's about 4 times now myself and family with no problem. I figure its a small operation and things happen. Heck I've ordered from J.crew millions of times and they recently balled up my l ast order so mistakes do happen.

MuslimahTresses

i've been using it on and off for the last 2 months or so and it really does work for me. i applied it to my hairline and an area that's been bald since i cut it as a child. this stuff really works.

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
Yeah, me too. She was really sweet, but I'm not sure I'd do this again. I'm an avid internet shopper and I use PayPal all the time. I never had a problem.

I also asked her which salons carry it. She gave me two names. One doesn't exist (she was going from memory) and the other one isn't answering the phone. :ohwell:

Well, I'm just glad you got that taken cared of. You may really like this stuff and then will want to buy some more of it at a later date. I know how you feel though...things should work out when you are ordering from a business, but sometimes they don't.

But, I believe its going to work for you...it surely has for me!

Take care.

Tee

april shower said:
i've been using it on and off for the last 2 months or so and it really does work for me. i applied it to my hairline and an area that's been bald since i cut it as a child. this stuff really works.

glad to hear your good report.

sareca

Mine arrived today, which was super fast. I just called 2 days ago to tell her I hadn't gotten it. :eek: Too bad I started using Lenzi's Request yesterday. I drove down to San Antonio to get it. The salon owner acted like I swam from Mexico. :lachen:

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
Mine arrived today, which was super fast. I just called 2 days ago to tell her I hadn't gotten it. :eek: Too bad I started using Lenzi's Request yesterday. I drove down to San Antonio to get it. The salon owner acted like I swam from Mexico. :lachen:

I'm happy you finally got it!!!

CaramelPrincezz

sareca said:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tee

sareca said:

Sareca, you were not playing! You go!

sareca

tee-hee :)

ETA: All of mine are the same color (pale yellowish-green). The one I used tingles. I actually forgot to wash my hands after I used it and it made my fingers numb until I washed it off. :ohwell: Oh and the one Sue sent me in the mail smells stronger than the other ones.

Last edited:

sareca

Nice & Wavy said:
Well, I'm just glad you got that taken cared of. You may really like this stuff and then will want to buy some more of it at a later date. I know how you feel though...things should work out when you are ordering from a business, but sometimes they don't.

But, I believe its going to work for you...it surely has for me!

Take care.

I'm glad I have it now. If I love it I won't give up on it.

lil'paw

I just ordered some for the first time on 2/7. I did receive an order confirmation email but that was it.
I've read about the problems you ladies have been having with this company so I sent them an email on 2/8 asking when it was shipping out. I didn't get a response so Friday 2/9, I called and left a message. Just as I went back to my computer, Ms. Sue sent me an email saying it was shipped out on 2/8.
She gave me a tracking number also, but the USPS website says "no record of tracking number" so I dunno...we'll see what happens. :look:

ebbiebaby55

I ordered the product on 1/24 and after reading this thread I checked on my order as well. Sue sent me an email saying that there was a problem with the paypal transaction... so she didn't know I had paid. I am not sure how truthful that was... but she said that it was shipped out on 2/10, i emailed her on 2/9. So that was fast service.. I guess you just need to check on things for it to be sent

toinette

Tricking the president
I used it for about a week when i first ordered it in the summer of 2005. Yesterday i pulled this **** out and decided to use it again. I'm gonna use it until it's done. Unless I get an inch and a half or something in the next month, i wont be buying again.

sareca

lil'paw said:
I just ordered some for the first time on 2/7. I did receive an order confirmation email but that was it.
I've read about the problems you ladies have been having with this company so I sent them an email on 2/8 asking when it was shipping out. I didn't get a response so Friday 2/9, I called and left a message. Just as I went back to my computer, Ms. Sue sent me an email saying it was shipped out on 2/8.
She gave me a tracking number also, but the USPS website says "no record of tracking number" so I dunno...we'll see what happens. :look:

USPS does that. It can take them 2 days to update the website and they don't update it over the weekend.

sareca

ebbiebaby55 said:
I ordered the product on 1/24 and after reading this thread I checked on my order as well. Sue sent me an email saying that there was a problem with the paypal transaction... so she didn't know I had paid. I am not sure how truthful that was... but she said that it was shipped out on 2/10, i emailed her on 2/9. So that was fast service.. I guess you just need to check on things for it to be sent

I really think that's key. When I told her PayPal had taken their money already she dropped it in the mail quick. It was here in 2 days.

sareca

I'm not going to remember do to put this stuff on unless I do it at least every other day. Anybody else using it 3-4X/week? I haven't started doing that, but it's hard for me to remember stuff that doesn't have a frequent, regular schedule.