Anybody ever see growth from Lenzi's Request?

Official: Did Lenzi's Request work for you?

• Total voters

sunshinelady

Hi all,

I'm just wondering whether anyone saw growth from Lenzi's Request? I bought it once and didn't like the texture, so I stopped using it. I am thinking about getting the liquid, but I am really bothered that she doesn't post her ingredients.

Please let me know.:yep:

kiesha8185

I started getting soreness on my scalp. I mistakenly thought it was from faster growth (that tingling itchy feeling that some experience when your hair is growing faster than normal) but then I got one little bump, and stopped using it.

Kutie85

what the heck is in it that is supposed to make your hair grow. My bottle says it has olive oil, un-petroleum,essential oils, and fragrance. I could have mixed this up myself instead of buying it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I used LR during my last three month stretch. I went from a little below SL to almost APL. If I had to guess how many inches I gained, I would say about 3. Sometimes I used it every other day, but it went too fast that way, so I started using it 2-3 times a week and still got good growth :yep:

SilverSurfer

I started getting soreness on my scalp. I mistakenly thought it was from faster growth (that tingling itchy feeling that some experience when your hair is growing faster than normal) but then I got one little bump, and stopped using it.

OMG...This is EXACTLY what happened to me....except I wasn't smart enough to stop using it :wallbash: and all my hair fell out. I had to start all over to a half inch twa from a year an a half of beautiful progress :sad:

neet4

I also got itchy scalp and soreness. I didn't realize the LR was doing it until I stopped using it for about a week and then started back.

I recently started using BT and now have hair growth in my crown area. I have always had a problem with breakage in this area and I have tried many things. BT made a big difference in growing and thickening my crown.

Neet

sexyeyes3616

[/b]
OMG...This is EXACTLY what happened to me....except I wasn't smart enough to stop using it :wallbash: and all my hair fell out. I had to start all over to a half inch twa from a year an a half of beautiful progress :sad:

Sorry that happened to you. Your experience is a warning that its probably best not to try this product. I am glad i read this i definitely wont be trying it.

bluediamond0829

I had the same problems also..i started using it and my scalp started getting sores on it...and i was just like okay this isnt supposed to be happening..so i stopped using it and treating my scalp for the sores...i actully still have a bottle i havent used...

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Wow, I'm surprised to see all of the negative reviews because LR worked so good for me. Sorry it didn't work for you, if you guys have any left over, send it my way :D

kiesha8185

[/b]

Oh my! I'm so sorry this happened to you. But at least you are starting over with a clean slate. No damaged ends or splits to worry about...your hair will grow even and full.

LR and any growth aid that contains sulfur makes my scalp all sore. The only thing that worked was MN. When I had twists, I used to pull them back too much and messed up my hairline. MN filled my hairline back in nicely, even though I was inconsistent. I stopped using it after my hairline filled in.

Studio_gal

I initially got a little over an inch after 6 weeks of usage. I continued for a couple of months and just had normal growth. I did like the tingly feeling.

Kutie85

well thanks for clearing that up for me. I don't know if it was the lenzi's, I do a lot of other things so who knows what is making my hair grow.

sunshinelady

[/b]

Goodness gracious! I'm so sorry that happened. Did you ever tell Sue at Sunrise? I have never heard of that happening from essential oil, but that is why people should have to state all of their ingredients.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I don't think I got growth from using it alone, but I mixed it with some MN and I think that might have done the trick. I'm getting ready to order some more in a while though. It wasn't that bad to me. I think I'll order the oil form this time. I hate having to apply the pomade like a grease:nono:

kaykaybobay

I would say it works. I cut about 4 inches off of my hair in February and now my hair is about twho inches from bra length. It may not all be due to Lenzi's but I think most of it is. I dont take any regular vitamins, I wash hair one a week with Indian hair soap, conditioner, a tad bit of olive oil lotion, I keep my hair twisted most of the time and thats it. I eat pretty healthy but not totally. So I figure the length is due to Lenzi's.

bravenewgirl87

I don't think I got growth from using it alone, but I mixed it with some MN and I think that might have done the trick. I'm getting ready to order some more in a while though. It wasn't that bad to me. I think I'll order the oil form this time. I hate having to apply the pomade like a grease:nono:

Wait...U bought the pomade? Its probably why you didn't see crazy growth...Is the pommade as strong as LR?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Wait...U bought the pomade? Its probably why you didn't see crazy growth...Is the pommade as strong as LR?
Yes, it was the same thing, it was just in pomade form, kinda like a grease. But I didn't find out til later that she could reduce it to oil form. That works out way better for me, so I'll be ordering it in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, bravenewgirl, have you used lenzi's request, and if so, how much growth did you get from it?

texasqt

I used it this time last year and got good results. Did I have some soreness? Yes. Did my hair itch/tingle? Yes but not unbearable. Did my hair fall out or break? No.
I associated the soreness to growth because it was the same soreness I would get in my crown area when I was due for a relaxer (tightness of new growth in scalp). I used it at night every other day and during that time I also washed 2-3x per week. I haven't used it lately but I have a half-jar to use up now and then I'm considering purchasing the oil or the hair balm from BT.

FYI...the essential oils include rosemary and a lot of people are allergic to it and it works for some but not for others. It also contains thyme and sage. I'm sure she doesn't give the specifics as to what's in her products because of the many kitchen-ticians out there. I'm sure its real easy to make at home.

Last edited:

glam-

I've been using it and I've noticed pretty good growth lately. Not sure if I should attribute it to LR or vitamins or just normal growth- I just know I can see that I'm making progress. Once I use up my other growth aids, I may order more LR.

*I didn't have any soreness, tingling, etc.Sorry that others had some of those bad experiences.

bravenewgirl87

Yes, it was the same thing, it was just in pomade form, kinda like a grease. But I didn't find out til later that she could reduce it to oil form. That works out way better for me, so I'll be ordering it in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, bravenewgirl, have you used lenzi's request, and if so, how much growth did you get from it?

I never really count my growth. I really need to. But, I get about an 1 per month. I notice the growth right away too.

HoneyDew

I think it helps me a lot. I use the liquid, by the way. I prefer it over the grease-like one.

It is not some crazy growth like some have reported with MTG and things like that, but it does a good job.

It serves a dual purpose for me so that is why I keep using it. I get scalp dryness in my crown area and the Lenzi's oil really helps a lot with it. It also stimulates my scalp. I do feel tingles, but not in a bad way.

It does not stink like MTG. Does not smell like sulfur like BT. Does not give me headaches like MN. I have only been using it regularly for about 2 months and I think it increased my normal growth rate by about 50%. In a 2 month period that is not much compared to what others report from other products, but like I said it works for me.

I am not looking for any major growth rates, just a well rounded oil for massaging and it works well.

She sent me a partial ingredient lists once, but it still did not included all ingredients. That is the only problem I have. In the back on my mind I wonder if there is something in there that I need to be cautious of. Some natural things are phytoestrogenic and I try to stay away from those. I wonder if her oil contains anything like that.

PatTodd

I actually like it on my scalp and hair. I like the texture and smell. I have never had any scalp issues with it. I wasn't aware that it contained sulfur though.

Mars_Reiko

I like it alot. I've used it for the first time last year and got some very noticeable growth in a month. I slacked off since then b/c I'm lazy:rolleyes:. But I recently start using it again on the regular. I hope to get some nice growth by my next relaxer.