Anybody ever see growth from Lenzi's Request?

Official: Did Lenzi's Request work for you?

• Total voters

*fabulosity*

Umm.. OT I ordered this at the beginning of my PJways... the box was oily..everything was a mess and it smelled HORRIBLE!! It also took 3 weeks for shipping.. if anyone wants I'm willing to give it to you for FREE... It's sitting in my garage... I couldn't bring that smelly stuff into the crib!

Kinkyhairlady

LR is one product I will use forever as long as Ms. Sue continues making it. I started using it about two years ago and when I grew my hair out long it was mainly due to LR. I was never consist with my hair vitamins so I knew it was LR. I did get soreness on my scalp but I also noticed huge growth spurts during that time so I associated the soreness with growth. I used the pommade for a while and just started using the oil now to grow out my cut. One would have to give this product a try alone to know if it is working, using a bunch of other things at the same time will never give you a good assessment as to if the product is good for you or not.

Also there is something in the product that makes your nails grow longer. My hands are constantly in my hair and touching my scalp and my nails grew in beautifully as well.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

LR is one product I will use forever as long as Ms. Sue continues making it. I started using it about two years ago and when I grew my hair out long it was mainly due to LR. I was never consist with my hair vitamins so I knew it was LR. I did get soreness on my scalp but I also noticed huge growth spurts during that time so I associated the soreness with growth. I used the pommade for a while and just started using the oil now to grow out my cut. One would have to give this product a try alone to know if it is working, using a bunch of other things at the same time will never give you a good assessment as to if the product is good for you or not.

Also there is something in the product that makes your nails grow longer. My hands are constantly in my hair and touching my scalp and my nails grew in beautifully as well.

Nice review Ellis.

I swear everytime I am thinking about a certain product someone will bump a thread about it. We got vibes yall. :drunk:

Anyway, I was just thinking about LR this week. It is my scalp oil. I love it. But I never really gave it any credit fro supporting nice hair growth. I cannot say it does anything super speedy - but it does SOMETHING. Just can't quite put my finger on it.

I say that because I have been slacking in using it for the past 4 months or so. I was using it to help with scalp dryness. But since I started concentrating more on cleaning my scalp when I shampoo, I don't really get that dryness - so I have not been using my LR. I use the oil.

Anyway, something has not been right. :look: I cannot tell you, but my hair growth and ng is "different". I think it is because I stopped using my oil. my hair is not abnormally shedding or anything, just not the same.

Sooooo, maybe it IS the Lenzi oil! I will start back using it to really see if that is the deal.

back2relaxed

I have been using it again consistently for the past 2-3 months. I oil my scalp w/it after each wash. I felt like my hair was growing faster, b/c at 6 wks post I usually don't have that much new growth, but this time it was out of control. I love it...and I'll keep reordering as well. Has anyone tried the cream moisturizer...Added Touch?