Sooo...I Am Two Years Natural, hehe. (pics)

Kn0ttyByNatur3

Beautiful hair!!! I love how thick it is.

What's your regimen and how long did you transition?

BostonMaria I posted my reggie somewhere above ya post. :) I transitioned for bout 7 months. I was let down on my growth I had. Felt like my hair really took off after I cut. :yep:

oh my days. i love your hair! more pics! more pics! more pics! :lol: my hair wants to be like yours when it grows up

two quick questions:
-do you ever use heat?
-is that a braid out?

alive :lol: I'm really camera shy but i'll try. I stay in the shadows for the most part. Umm, I don't straighten my hair because I am lazy. :lol: I blew it out a couple times before. Yes, it was a braidout. It looked WAAAY before the rain got to it. No umbrella.:lachen:

Your hair is amazing!!! My hair loves VO5 too!!! Two years Wow!!! GREAT JOB!! I hope those "Meany Bo Beenies" apologized for the way they treated you after your BC......

Missigirl Thank you! XD They don't say nothing now since my hair grew back. They thought I was gonna stay near bald forever. :spinning:

Wow, your hair is gorgeous! My goodness! Congrats on your awesome progress. I love the simplicity of your regimen.

Solitude Thank you!!!! Simple and Lazy is key. ^_~

I love your reggie. Easy, inexpensive & drugstore friendly.:yep: Your hair is gorgeous & inspiring for us BCers! Thanks for sharing.

ETA: In my own journey, my best growth & retention ever was when I was doing straw set/braidouts with blue grease & gel, using old formula CON shampoo & motions or cholesterol conditioner. Sometimes, simple works.

loved Yes, I am tight with money. #poor. :lachen: Anybody that knows me knows I won't buy a hair product that's over $5. I agree, sometimes the cheap stuff works just as well as your professional and natural products. :)

Beautiful! Do you ever straighten it?

ellebelle88 No. I want too but I just don't have the patience for it. :(

Jetblackhair

Wow, your hair is beautiful! Your hair grows fast and you've retained all of it! I'm mad at my hair, when you bc'd, I probably had 14-15 inches of hair and I'm still not full bsl.

Kn0ttyByNatur3

Wow, your hair is beautiful! Your hair grows fast and you've retained all of it! I'm mad at my hair, when you bc'd, I probably had 14-15 inches of hair and I'm still not full bsl.

Jetblackhair Thank you! I had my bumps in the road when I first BCed...I didn't have a clue what I was doing. LOL. So I had my breakage times and knots I had to cut out of my hair. :nono::nono: Plus, my trims on top of it. I still hassle with SSKs a lot...I just rip'em off. :look: :lachen:

isawstars

Kn0ttyByNatur3

I am so glad you posted. Your hair is gorgeous and inspirational! This is my 3rd or 4th time coming back in this thread to look at your photos lol :look: How often do you detangle and trim?

Keep it up!

Garner

Your hair is gorgeous!!! You have retained a lot of length over 2 years!! You are a testament to KISS. :)

Kn0ttyByNatur3

Beautiful hair!!! How many inches are you now?

RegaLady Ermm, I have no clue on how many inches I am. I don't measure my hair really. lol :sad:

@Kn0ttyByNatur3

I am so glad you posted. Your hair is gorgeous and inspirational! This is my 3rd or 4th time coming back in this thread to look at your photos lol :look: How often do you detangle and trim?

Keep it up!

isawstars Thank you so much. Your comment makes me feel really proud of myself. hehe. (^_^)

I detangle once a week (on wash day) but now I am trying to go every two weeks on washing and detangling. I trim my hair about 2-3 times a year. I take 1/2-to a inch at a time. :yep:

Cendra

You're at MBL after only TWO YEARS from the BC? What kind of hair steroids are you on??? Huh, huh? The public wants to know!:blush::blush::blush:

OK, seriously, I hate you.

Ok, more seriously, congrats! That's amazing. Your hair is beautiful.