Two Years Natural Update!!!

Curlykale

WOW I love the results and you are a color master (that specific blue with that specific purple with that specific make up is so cool!)

Edit: OMG I went to your youtube channel and watched a random video (Urban Decay Palette)... I had to come back to say that I'm having a cuteness overdose, your Guinea pig is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! :love::babyb::heart: lol

Last edited:

tolly

pretty, I love seeing progress pictures. Your pictures are lovely, like the new avatar and signature pictures.

NJOY!!!! Would you please stop killing 'em?!!:lachen::lachen: Daaaaang Shawty!

WOW I love the results and you are a color master (that specific blue with that specific purple with that specific make up is so cool!)

Edit: OMG I went to your youtube channel and watched a random video (Urban Decay Palette)... I had to come back to say that I'm having a cuteness overdose, your Guinea pig is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! :love::babyb::heart: lol
LOL!! Thank you!! They're getting so BIG!!!

xomonaijax

Congrats Msmchy! Well done! I love your colour as always. I've been following your journey all the way from when we joined Hairlista. I myself am 21 months natural and I time has really gone by.

Side note: I watched both your stuff Christians say video haha great job!

PureSilver

Blue, and Purple rinses to my previously color treated ends.[/CENTER]

this is really hot i love it........can i say CLUB HAIR!!!