Just When I thought I wasnt Making any progress (PICS)

Natirelle

Just When I thought I wasnt Making any progress natural (PICS)

I didnt think I was making any progress, I'll be 2 yrs natural february. These are just a couple pictures I pulled up, its not MUCH but I'am happy. I had too many set backs my first yr natural.:lachen:

Attachments

• co wash.jpg
    co wash.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 291
  • mini update.jpg
    mini update.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 285
  • overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

SexySin985

I see progress... Great job:grin:

That is why it is always good to take pictures...

Keep up the good work.

Mrs. Verde

Girl stop!!! I see major progress in two years. You know that shrinkage is a beast. I can see that you have added several inches.

Ijanei

you ARE making progress and just like Verde said, shrinkage is something else. Love the look

Natirelle

I see progress... Great job:grin:

That is why it is always good to take pictures...

Keep up the good work.
Yeah taking pics saves your life. :grin:

You go girl!
Thank you :grin:!

Girl stop!!! I see major progress in two years. You know that shrinkage is a beast. I can see that you have added several inches.
Yeah I was in denial intil i pulled those pics up, shrinkage can be a pain in the butt. Im so glad i got my rentention on point now.

Girl, look at that hair. Indeed you ARE progressing right along. Congratulations!
:spinning: Thanks Allandra !

Natirelle

Hey Natirel,
Your progress is great can we have a regime?

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App
Thanks !!

All I do is pre-poo with Dabur Amla Oil or Dabur Vatika Oil. (over night or for 2hrs)
I shampoo it out with Shea Moisture for thick and curly hair shampoo. (find it at target)
I deep condition with Queen Helene Cholestrol with Ginseng, or with whatever i can find or mix up. (I deep condition either over night, or for 2-3hrs)
:yep: its not much of a regimen but it works for me.