2years 10 months Natural. PICS

hair4romheaven

I am sitting under my steamer trying to pass time and decided it's a great time to share my progress. I am I am in no way good at taking pics and tracking my hair so bear with me. :lol:
My last relaxer was August 2009. I BC 10 months later June 2010. I think I can consider my self NL when I BC.

Oct 2010 SL (Blow dried using tension method) (red shirt)

April 2011 APL (My avi pic when I made APL) (red sports bra & grey tank)
Why are my pics are coming out as thumb nails I was trying to insert it between each description)

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

6 month dry hair Comparison pics
Oct 2010 - April 2011

Wet hair no product Texture shots and 5mnth growth comparison (Don't know what texture it tis but I love it)
Oct 2011

Dec 2011

March 2012
Now my wet shrunken hair has grown to the length of my old avi pic. which is dried stretched hair(date up post)

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

I had a HUGE set back the fall of 2011 :ohwell: but I am back on track and here I am as of June 2012
Blow dried hair (Hand on waist) I have claimed BSL on my way to MBL. I'm claiming it that I can make WL next year.
Thanks for allowing me to share as well as for sharing your hair practices.
HHG

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Beautiful! Great progress.

Would you mind telling what caused your setback? What changed/got you back on track?

hair4romheaven

Golden75 said:
Beautiful! Great progress.

Would you mind telling what caused your setback? What changed/got you back on track?

Sulfur mix, stress hair shedded in clumps. I started oil massages again & protein treatments like clock work.

MzSwift

Congratulations! Whoo girl, your hair grows FAST!
I wouldn't have even guessed that you'd had any setbacks!

ilong

God's Own
Wow!!! Wonderful progress!

That is a lot of growth over the documented time period. Not doubting by no means. You are blessed that your hair grows so fast, thick and beautiful.

hair4romheaven

Thanks ladies. My regimen is pretty simple.
Wash 1x a week with diluted shampoo
DC w AOWC & just started back w/ ORS replenishing treatment mixed w/ WGO
leave in Kckt
Seal with QBBRC & WGO
I oil my scalp daily or every other day
I work out a lot and drink like 90oz of water daily. I usually fall of on the weekend since I am not in the gym.
I wear wigs most of the time.
I do my hair in sections so I am not overwhelmed. Like in the last length check pic. I blow dried the back braided it up. then did another section and braided it up. Then the following day do the rest. I get overwhelmed easily with my hair.
My stylist and good friend is Reniece. She does my weaves which was done for the first year or so of being natural. I even went to her for braids to wear under my wigs. I don't live there though so I am now doing my own braids which is why it takes me two days to do.
Thanks again ladies.

hair4romheaven

Wow!!! Wonderful progress!

That is a lot of growth over the documented time period. Not doubting by no means. You are blessed that your hair grows so fast, thick and beautiful.

To god be the glory!!! I feel blessed for so many things. On the hair note i remember when my hair was shedding I thought I was going bald and the Derm. side eyed me but you know how us forum ladies are. I had such a major set back I cried a lot but I have since bounced back and am so happy with my results