2 Years and Counting....(((with pics)))

Wandabee

Nice hair with beautiful ringlettes. I love progress picks they are so motivational. It must be nice to look back and see where you've been. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.:woot:

Nice & Wavy

Yeah...but I ain't got the progress that you have. I might need to become a regular over here so I can atleast get to APL.:look:

Well, being over here in the HF does help. That's why I'm over here more often now, because I want more growth and I've been slackin!

Nice & Wavy

Nice hair with beautiful ringlettes. I love progress picks they are so motivational. It must be nice to look back and see where you've been. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.:woot:

Thanks, Wandabee! It's nice to look back, but frustrating too all at the same time, especially when you feel like you should be further along after all this time.

What others see in length, I'm still trying to see....I'm going to have to work on seeing it a little more and be more patient.

Nice & Wavy

Your hair is beautiful, I love your natural puff, good job!!!

Thank you, honyecomb. That puff was my first puff when I did the BC. I do have to say that my puff is much larger now....so, looking back...I can see it has grown quite a bit.

Blessings.

Cichelle

Thanks, Cichelle. I look at you and Pokahontas and how your hair grew so much in 2 years and I feel that I'm doing something wrong...I dunno:ohwell:

Oh my, don't say that! Your hair is so beautiful! All you need is patience. Whatever your goal length is, you'll get there. :yep:

schipperchow1

I think you have lovely hair:yep: Although I can understand the frustration with growth & the temptation to texlax, think about the progress you have made and the versatility that you have with natural hair. Of course, if you do decide to texlax, it is your choice, but try to appreciate where you are while you proceed to your hair goals:flowers:

Nice & Wavy

I think you have lovely hair:yep: Although I can understand the frustration with growth & the temptation to texlax, think about the progress you have made and the versatility that you have with natural hair. Of course, if you do decide to texlax, it is your choice, but try to appreciate where you are while you proceed to your hair goals:flowers:

I appreciate your post, shcipperchow. Thanks so much!

Aggie

OH MY!! What beautiful hair you have. Now this is what I call progress! You go girl.

Jetblackhair

Let's see you got your hair on the healthy track, it grew, then you bc'd and now it's past your shoulders. I think you have shown some nice progress there.:yep:

Nice & Wavy

Thanks to all of you who posted and encouraged me about my hair growth. I truly, truly appreciate all of you and I realize that my hair is growing, I just have to be more patient.

You ladies of LHCF are the best!!

Blessings to all of you!

cclark1

Your hair is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I sometimes get discouraged with this whole transition thing. But your hair grew fast during that time and it just so beautiful natural. Thanks for the encouragement. And stop comparing yourself to others. There's only one you! Girls would love to have as much length as you.

Nice & Wavy

Your hair is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I sometimes get discouraged with this whole transition thing. But your hair grew fast during that time and it just so beautiful natural. Thanks for the encouragement. And stop comparing yourself to others. There's only one you! Girls would love to have as much length as you.

Thanks so much for your encouragement...and for the :spank:....:lachen:

You are right and I appreciate you very much!

Blessings!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Don't be so hard on yourself sweetie. I think you're doing a wonderful job and your growth will come......I know it will. Just keep doing what you're doing because you're making great progress weather you think so or not

Britt

WOWWWWW.... your progress is amazing
:wow: :shocked: :wow:.. it almost looks like a different head of hair from your first pic to your last. Beeeeutiful :love: :yep:

Tee

Don't be so hard on yourself sweetie. I think you're doing a wonderful job and your growth will come......I know it will. Just keep doing what you're doing because you're making great progress weather you think so or not

I agree with Pokahontas. You hair is amazing!