2 Years and Counting....(((with pics)))

Nice & Wavy

OKAY??????

Thats what i was saying, shes talking about not enough progress, i need to know how she did it! LOL.

That looks like 4 year progress to me!

NICE----you went from top shoulderlength, to it looks like APL/about APL (Takes some people a YEAR)

Then Bigchopped, and had natural hair was Shoulderlength! (SL is about 12-16 inches right? 2-3 years???)

So had you been transitoning for a long time, like before you came to the board? I transitioned for about 9 months or so before I did the BC

And, i dont want to be rude, but i think your natural hair looks 100x better than your hair with chemicals (even though they are both gorgous)

Thank you for your encouragement...I guess I should be grateful for the growth I do have.....:yep:

Nice & Wavy

O.K. N&W, I'm going to have to be biased and say that I love your hair better curly!!!............................................................That's only cause my hair wants to be like yours when it grows up!!!:grin:
No really, it looks good either way and don't worry about the length b/c you certainly have the health! (and I will take that any day)

BB

HI BB, I haven't seen you in a long time...It's good to see you!

Thank you so much! I will remember what you have said from now on about taking health over length. I appreciate you very much!

Blessings.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
N&W, I've already told you how much I love your hair (long time ago). Love it, love it, love it ... especially your BC photo (I just want to pull those cute little ringlets at your nape just to watch them boing).

Great progress, lady! :yep:

Nice & Wavy

N&W, I've already told you how much I love your hair (long time ago). Love it, love it, love it ... especially your BC photo (I just want to pull those cute little ringlets at your nape just to watch them boing).

Great progress, lady! :yep:

Thanks, girl....I just want to SEE some length...I know...I'm spoiled....:lachen:

I do appreciate you, though!!!

Thanks again!

Nice & Wavy

You had some amazing results for your first 2 months.

Your hair looks great!! (As usual! :grin: )

Thank you so much! You know, naturallady, you are starting a hair revolution on this forum right?:lachen:...girl, you got me wanting to texlax like today so badly...:lachen:your hair is fierce!

Yeah, girl...I was taking MSM and everything in between in the beginning...you know how we do when we come on LHCF for the first time....doing everything e'rbody says....it worked though!

I need to get back to basics....I stopped alot of things, especially BT which worked so well for me!

SparklingFlame

Thank you so much! You know, naturallady, you are starting a hair revolution on this forum right?:lachen:...girl, you got me wanting to texlax like today so badly...:lachen:your hair is fierce!

Yeah, girl...I was taking MSM and everything in between in the beginning...you know how we do when we come on LHCF for the first time....doing everything e'rbody says....it worked though!

I need to get back to basics....I stopped alot of things, especially BT which worked so well for me!
Your hair is gorgeous! You dont need to be texlaxing. :nono:

Lemme stop. I cant tell you what to do w/ your hair per the unpopular opinion thread!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But seriously though, it looks great! Keep doing what you are doing.

Nice & Wavy

Your hair is gorgeous! You dont need to be texlaxing. :nono:

Lemme stop. I cant tell you what to do w/ your hair per the unpopular opinion thread!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But seriously though, it looks great! Keep doing what you are doing.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:...hey, you popular on this forum so you can just go right ahead and tell me, girl....:lachen:!

I know....its just sooooo frustrating. I know what glamazon is going through too and so many of us who are natural...hey, you know how we feel:yep:. But, I SOOOOOO appreciate your advice though. I'm gonna keep trying other things..first.

Thank you, naturallady!

klb120475

So THIS is where you've been all day!:grin:

Wow! 2 years....imagine that! 2 years ago I started stalking your hair!:giggle::sekret: