So depressed...I wish I had asked her?!!!!!!!!!!(lady in walmart)

Hidden_Angel

I'm in the shoe isle in Walmart and just then i see this lady...

Her hair was pulled back into a bun and her roots looked like they were wavey and stuff... I SOO BADLY WANTED TO ASK HER IF SHE WAS NIKKIOS COUSIN! but i did get enough nerve to ask her if she did her own hair.. She said she does, I wanted to ask her more but she looked rather annoyeed so i left it alone..

Oh well maybe next time...

has this ever happen to you?

grnidmonster

I haven't gotten up the nerve to actually ask I just stare. One of the checkers at the Costco near my house has got to be Nikkos Cousin but, I'm too embarrassed to ask:perplexed

healthyhairin07

This happened to me just the other day and actually it was in Wal-Mart too. (Well, I do most of my shopping in Wal-Mart.) I saw this lady with nice, APL relaxed hair and I wanted to ask her that. My sister-in-law and I told her that he hair is nice, but she wasn't too friendly so I left it alone. I had wished I would've kept my compliment to myself too.

I can't wait to meet one of Nikko's cousins.

Kimberly

I don't know why, but I imagine Nikko's cousin to be a little more...I don't know...friendly? Unless it's one of his non-posting, lurking cousins? For the most part, I think we are a pretty friendly bunch and some of us are just waiting to be Nikko's cousin :grin:

nycutiepie

Kimberly said:
I don't know why, but I imagine Nikko's cousin to be a little more...I don't know...friendly? Unless it's one of his non-posting, lurking cousins? For the most part, I think we are a pretty friendly bunch and some of us are just waiting to be Nikko's cousin :grin:

I totally agree with you Kimberly. I think cuz is going to get all excited and give me a hug and kiss :lachen: :lachen:.

On another note - girl, what's all that stuff you got lined up in that pic?? You look like you're one of the aisles at a Beauty Supply Store. PJ FEVA Big time :lol: :lol: .

J/K because I'm just jealous that you're neater than I am ;)

Kimberly

nycutiepie said:
I totally agree with you Kimberly. I think cuz is going to get all excited and give me a hug and kiss :lachen: :lachen:.

On another note - girl, what's all that stuff you got lined up in that pic?? You look like you're one of the aisles at a Beauty Supply Store. PJ FEVA Big time :lol: :lol: .

J/K because I'm just jealous that you're neater than I am ;)

That's only one half of my undersink cabinet...:look: then there's the cabinet in the kid's bathroom...:look: the two boxes I have down in the basement with mostly Avon hair stuff...that I have never even tried yet...:look: and assorted other products scattered throughtout my apartment...:look: in the shower...:look: lined up outside of my shower...:look: still in the bags from trips to Trade Secrets long ago...:look: Indian powders in my freezer...:look: I know I need help...Hopefully, when I meet Nikko's cousin, she'll need some conditioner or something...:lol:

dang, I just looked at two bottles of poo on my dresser and a K-Pak set on my bedroom floor...:look:

Hidden_Angel

Kimberly said:
That's only one half of my undersink cabinet...:look: then there's the cabinet in the kid's bathroom...:look: the two boxes I have down in the basement with mostly Avon hair stuff...that I have never even tried yet...:look: and assorted other products scattered throughtout my apartment...:look: in the shower...:look: lined up outside of my shower...:look: still in the bags from trips to Trade Secrets long ago...:look: Indian powders in my freezer...:look: I know I need help...Hopefully, when I meet Nikko's cousin, she'll need some conditioner or something...:lol:

dang, I just looked at two bottles of poo on my dresser and a K-Pak set on my bedroom floor...:look:

uh.. im nikkoe cousin.. erm can you send some to me?:lachen:

ThursdayGirl

kenzi said:
What does the term are you Nikkios Cousin mean?

Nikos is one of the admins on the board. He's the one who kinda keeps it running from the programming end of things. :) .

A lot of the ladies have adopted the question "Are you Niko's cousin?" as a code phrase for "are you an LHCF member?" :).

Nikos used to have a picture in the photo gallery... not sure its still there, but you can check.

Welcome to the board. :)

nycutiepie

Hidden_Angel said:
uh.. im nikkoe cousin.. erm can you send some to me?:lachen:

You are funny but get in line because she was replying to me and I'm a first cousin on her mamma's side :lol: :lol: . Now Kimberly, when are you coming to visit your cuz in NY :lachen: :lachen: .

bklynLadee

Okay lol..Who is Nikko, I dont get it. I mean even though I dont get it I still laugh but then I started thinking hmmm why is this so funny. So can someone update me plz.

Thanks

AKA-Tude

@bklynLadee:

ThursdayGirl said:
Nikos is one of the admins on the board. He's the one who kinda keeps it running from the programming end of things. :) .

A lot of the ladies have adopted the question "Are you Niko's cousin?" as a code phrase for "are you an LHCF member?" :).

Nikos used to have a picture in the photo gallery... not sure its still there, but you can check.

Welcome to the board. :)