The lady in my history class.............*wondering*

Hidden_Angel

Well early this month I had noticed this lady had gotten her hair pulled up into a neat little 'up do" so I was wondering if she maybe an LHFC then later that week i saw her hair out and looked as if she curled it so I dismissed it thinking maybe shes not an LHFCER! Welll today i saw her in another updo! and i asked her who did it ...she said she did it! I was shocked it was very nice, i also took note that her ends were neatly tucked away..

So do you guys think I should ask her? I've kinnda opened the door to ask her possiably if shes an lhfcer (plus she was really nice)... should i go for it? I want to so badly but I don't want seem stupid if shes not one...

Should i wait and talk to her more about her hair? or should i flat out ask her?

You can talk about the nice website you visited...:lol: LHCF see what she says then.

Last edited:
Go ahead and compliment her on her hair. Ask her how she learned to do such a neat "updo" but I wouldnt come straight out and ask if she frequents LHCF because people wear nice protective styles all the time and have never even heard of LHCF. Now if you saw a baggie around her bun or smelled MTG....that's another story:lol:

poetist said:
Go ahead and compliment her on her hair. Ask her how she learned to do such a neat "updo" but I wouldnt come straight out and ask if she frequents LHCF because people wear nice protective styles all the time and have never even heard of LHCF. Now if you saw a baggie around her bun or smelled MTG....that's another story:lol:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I know many people that have never been on the LHCF site that do updos and "protective" styles. Some people just like the way they look or that they don't have to do their hair. Also, just because her hair was curled does not mean she is not a member or that she even used heat to get it that way.

poetist said:
I agree.
What if she is on the board but doesn't want it to be revealed?Ask her about her hair regimen and show serious interst into her routine,reveal some of yours and see how she reacts.

Hidden_Angel said:
I want to.. :lachen: so badly her updo was neat and cute but I didn't to be like
"ARE YOU A LHFCER?" she may look at me strange

Isn't there a safe code question, we are to ask potential LHCFers, "Are you Nikkos cousin?" :sekret:

That way if she is a LHCFer she'll realize you are too, and if not she'll just think you have her confused with someone else.

Priestess said:
Isn't there a safe code question, we are to ask potential LHCFers, "Are you Nikkos cousin?" :sekret:

That way if she is a LHCFer she'll realize you are too, and if not she'll just think you have her confused with someone else.

i think i might have to use this one!!!

I wonder the same thing, too, when I see women wearing protective styles; but I don't bother asking, because I don't want them to think that I'm on to what they are doing.

I feel that they must know something, so there's no need in me discussing hair care knowledge with them.

Priestess said:

:lachen::lachen: omg that's awesome! This is the just what we need- nice and simple and you can get out without looking crazy if the long-haired lady in question isn't a member. I am so going to remember this one :lol:

True i know woman who wear phoneys and poneys and stuff but don't think anything about it... BUT for some reason she just strikes me as an lhfcer.. or somthing to that extent... Thats why its driving me nuts because normaly I'm like 95% right when it comes to these things..

I always try to strike a conversation like im interested about whatever then say girl i like ur hair
what makes ur hair so nice blah blah blah if she act like she dont wanna share i slowly walk away .

Back