I Asked "the Niko Question" & Wish I Didnt!

melhenderson said:
I work for a clinic. A new patient came in today with lovely, shiny bra strap length +. While I was triaging her, I asked if she was Niko's cousin. Her response was "that depends on if Niko is in jail or not".:eek: I got kind of warm and a little embarassed. I didn't know what to say. She asked me where did I know Niko from. I swear I did not know how to answer her. I just left out of the room and asked another nurse to tend to her. She probably thought I was C-R-A-Z-Y. Everytime I left out of the other patients rooms, I would quickly look in the hallway to make sure I didn't see her. I will NEVER ask this question again--- at least not at work!:look:

Hilarious! :rofl: :lachen: :rofl:

melhenderson said:
I work for a clinic. A new patient came in today with lovely, shiny bra strap length +. While I was triaging her, I asked if she was Niko's cousin. Her response was "that depends on if Niko is in jail or not".:eek: I got kind of warm and a little embarassed. I didn't know what to say. She asked me where did I know Niko from. I swear I did not know how to answer her. I just left out of the room and asked another nurse to tend to her. She probably thought I was C-R-A-Z-Y. Everytime I left out of the other patients rooms, I would quickly look in the hallway to make sure I didn't see her. I will NEVER ask this question again--- at least not at work!:look:
Aw shoot do we need to take up a collection to bail Niko out? :lol: Q

OMG! LOL....Gurl don't feel embarrassed. I was in the store once shopping and saw a lady with GAWGEOUS hair. I said "Do you have a cousin named Niko?" (Proabably said it wrong anyways lol) She responded "ummm, Yes, I used to work at Club Nikki's" ..:eek: We had 2 completely different subjects going on. I simply left it alone. Didn't wanna get any deeper.

Aww this story is funny but I understand being embarrassed. I've seen several heads that I really want to ask but I'm way to scared. What's funny is my mom is itching to ask someone. She's not even a member of this site and she'll see a nice head of hair and tell me, she look's like Niko's cousin!! :lol:

LocksOfLuV said:
I won't never say "are you nikko's cousin." It's not me and I would be so embarassed.

I would rather ask "are you a part of any online hair communities, your hair is so pretty" and go from there.

:lol: I with you on that one. It just doesn't sound...hmmm what's the word...proper. Maybe it's the name Niko that throws me off. :lol:

I think I would respond in the same way if someone came up to me and was like:

"Are you Niko's cousin?"

Me: "Uhh, why does Niko need some money??? :sekret: Niko isn't hidding around in bushes is he?" (as I clench my purse tight)

Them: *blank stare*

Me: "I don't have no $$, and I need to get to the BSS so, if you do see Niko or his cousin, ask em if they could loan a sista couple dalla's will ya?":rofl:

Treasure2k6 said:
OMG! LOL....Gurl don't feel embarrassed. I was in the store once shopping and saw a lady with GAWGEOUS hair. I said "Do you have a cousin named Niko?" (Proabably said it wrong anyways lol) She responded "ummm, Yes, I used to work at Club Nikki's" ..:eek: We had 2 completely different subjects going on. I simply left it alone. Didn't wanna get any deeper.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'm sorry you got embarrassed. But that's the good thing is that it's such an innocent question that you can make up ANY excuse about who Nikos is!!

This story gave me a good chuckle this early in the morning :lol: I don't know... these stories are making me nervous to approach just incase this type of thing happens :lol:

melhenderson said:
I work for a clinic. A new patient came in today with lovely, shiny bra strap length +. While I was triaging her, ]I asked if she was Niko's cousin. Her response was "that depends on if Niko is in jail or not".:eek:
This is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

melhenderson said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

melhenderson said:

OH MY GOSH I AM OVER HERE AT WORK DYING!!!

melhenderson said:

/quote]

sorry this came across as funny to me:lachen:
but no harm done to you...hopefully the girl forgot all about your question:lol:

Sorry that you were embarassed.

Am I the only person who is not using Dimopolous to cover up the fact that I am a member of Long Hair Care Forum? I can't get over that there are t-shirts about it :nono:

melhenderson said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

omg!!!

see this is why im too scared to ask!

melhenderson said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
I am so sorry for laughing. I can't even believe that!!! You should have told her that Niko just got out and has been crashing at your place.

lmaooooooo
thats one of my worst fears. asking someone if they are nikkos cousin and having them look at me like im crazy or ,"yes why do u care?."

Christa438 said:
:lol: :lol: :lachen:

There goes that name discrimination. Why NIKO gotta be in jail, huh? Maybe Niko is too "ghetto" of a name for some people though I love it. I wonder if u would've got that response if you asked a question like "Are you Sarah's cousin?" :lol: She obviously wasn't Niko's cousin or she wouldn't have replied like that. Perhaps if we're at work, we could ask "Did you go to LHC?"--tell them it's Langston Hughes College if they say No what's that.

:lol: :lachen: :lol: sorry, I been laughin this whole time...Too funny!
....and now I'm done.... died of laughter! Christa438 you are HILARIOUS!

rofl.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

lmaooooooo....niko from jail..damnnn say it aint so..

"u know nik nik...he go by the name niko...." lmaooo smdh

melissa-bee - thanks for bringing this back to life.

This was funny. From her response if OP had said, yeah Nikos is in jail, she would have said Naw, I don't know no Nikos. Nikos most have been wearing her out.

Back