I asked her about her products...and she said LHCF!

cmw45 said:
I just had to share this...I was on my way to get a copy of my official transcript today when I saw a fellow napptural with a gorgeous puff...it was thick and look well moisturised...so...I stopped her and said, "Your hair is so pretty...what products do you use?" (I usually don't ask, but she was smiling and her hair really did look great). She smiled and replied, "Thank you, actually, I get all of my hair tips from this hair board...LongHairCare..." before she could finish I said, "...forum." We both looked :eek: then :lachen: . That was the first time I ever met someone off a hairboard. Just wanted to share.

And...you know who your are...although I didn't want to call you out...you still didn't tell me what that product was. I WANT TO KNOW:grin:

HAHA you're lucky! :) I've always wanted to meet a LHCFer because it's so much better and realistic to see actual people and not just words or emoticons on a screen.

Mizani_Mrs said:
yeeahhhh, "Are you a friend of Nikko?" i'mma start asking people that question. that is BRILLIANT!!!

I know! It took me a second to figure it out! I'ma use that one too if I get the chance!!!!

MizAvalon said:
Too funny!:lol:

Be careful what you say and do here ladies because you have NO CLUE who is lurking here.

Exactly. I think celebrities may lurk here too. That's why I try to keep it clean in the Entertainment/celebrity forum.

pistachio said:
Exactly. I think celebrities may lurk here too. That's why I try to keep it clean in the Entertainment/celebrity forum.

I agree, I think they lurk here too ;).

pistachio said:

That never would have crossed my mind. But now come to think of it, there are some members that get awfully defensive when it comes to certain celebrities, one would think they were related or on the person's payroll....hmmm. :lol:

Oprah if you're reading this, Blossom's the one that started it all. I don't care about the bags under your eyes, I guess black does crack! :grin:

Lusa said:
That never would have crossed my mind. But now come to think of it, there are some members that get awfully defensive when it comes to certain celebrities, one would think they were related or on the person's payroll....hmmm. :lol:

Oprah if you're reading this, Blossom's the one that started it all. I don't care about the bags under your eyes, I guess black does crack! :grin:

Now you know that's funny right...

nycutiepie said:
Someone needs to come up with a code that only Paid members and not lurkers can know. What happened to Honey sounds kind of weird/scary to me, especially since she had to change her screen name.

yes, that does sound scary.

I ran into one of our members randomly on the street. I recognized her by the back of her head! Can you believe that! I won't call you out girl.

Awww, what a great story!!! :D I would love to be recognized like that. Its all good to me!

:lol::lol: :lol: @ Are u Niko's cousin? Who the heck came up with that!?? I love that!!! Will definitely use it if i suspect i see a LHCFer!!!!

Actually:look: :look: :look: ...I thought this thread might weed her out, but she has yet to appear...I know you ain't got preliminary exams...girl, I want that product!:grin:

DON'T MAKE ME PM YOU!:mad:

Back