Skala Hair Products.

Coffee

Oh, I still have about 15 -20 bottles of various skala products from the last time BL had them. I also have shea butter, ceramides g3, and jarabondi masks, and all of the cream stying leave in. I am looking for more ceramides 3g mask.

Americka

Oh, I still have about 15 -20 bottles of various skala products from the last time BL had them. I also have shea butter, ceramides g3, and jarabondi masks, and all of the cream stying leave in. I am looking for more ceramides 3g mask.

How do you like the Ceramides G3 leave in? How does it compare to the shea butter?

chelleypie810

I just got the jarabondi mask. I will use it next week, I hope I like. I want to try the ceramides one, unfortunately they didn't have it there! I'd also like to try the silicon one. And I want all the leave ins..

adw425

I still have a bunch of the jaborandi masks that I picked up last year. I promised them to my friend Americka and they have just been sitting there on the table in the laundry room waiting for me to send them off... Americka: The only leave-in they had was the shea butter. I got the aloe vera leave-in last year. At the Big Lots around here, they had the jaborandi and aloe vera masks and shampoo from like October through December, then the shea butter conditioner and shampoo and aloe vera leave-in around December and January. Then, I started seeing the jaborandi condish, but it has the same ingredients as the mask and the same consistency, so I passed. Now, there are lots of the ceramides conditioners, fruit cocktail mask (no good ingredients that I saw, so I passed), the aloe vera conditioner and shea butter leave-in.

Last edited:

chelleypie810

So if any of you ladies find the leave ins lemme know so I can paypal you the money. Also if you find the ceramides mask that would be oober great! I'm also going to ask my mom to stop by big lots tomorrow. She'll be here in a couple weeks. By the way which are considered moisture and which ones protein?

Do any of you junkies know when Big Lots get their shipments in..I might just have to call them tomorrow and ask..:drunk:

Last edited:

Americka

So if any of you ladies find the leave ins lemme know so I can paypal you the money. Also if you find the ceramides mask that would be oober great! I'm also going to ask my mom to stop by big lots tomorrow. She'll be here in a couple weeks. By the way which are considered moisture and which ones protein?

Do any of you junkies know when Big Lots get their shipments in..I might just have to call them tomorrow and ask..:drunk:

I think the Ceramides G3 masque is the most wanted since it contains ceramides which mimic proteins.

I'm in Louisiana and when I asked the young lady at BL about getting more, she stated that they get shipments of Skala all the time. I think it depends on your area.

Regarding which ones are moisture vs proteins, that is a really good question. Hopefully, someone can answer that for us!

Ltown

Greyland
Wow I seen the fruit/shea mask at my big lot I'm go back and get them, no aloe vera or leave in. Hey something better than none!!

Candygirl

Candygirl
I took advantage of the Skala products today. Like Big Lots says..when its gone, its gone. I made that reality in less than 1 minute when I walked in the store and spotted the Skala. I bought the whole shelf!!! I love this stuff!!! There was alot of the fruit cocktail condish,avocado shampoo/condish, the ceramide brand, and aloe vera. I wish I could find the shea butter type. However, I'm really satisfied with the 12 containers I bought.

Attachments

• 220812.jpg
    220812.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 220947.jpg
    220947.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

fattyfatfat

so ummmm candygirl. are you sure you need 25 skala products? can you make due with 24 bottles?!!! you are soooooooo lucky to have a big lots in your area.

Candygirl

Candygirl
so ummmm candygirl. are you sure you need 25 skala products? can you make due with 24 bottles?!!! you are soooooooo lucky to have a big lots in your area.

Well, I thought I had 25 containers, but my daughter claimed the others for herself..lol! This stuff is great! Where do you live? Sorry there's no Big Lot's around you..if you need some let me know..I can haul up some for you.

fattyfatfat

oooo you are the bestest. please look for the avacado shampoo for me!

Well, I thought I had 25 containers, but my daughter claimed the others for herself..lol! This stuff is great! Where do you live? Sorry there's no Big Lot's around you..if you need some let me know..I can haul up some for you.

Brownie518

I washed and conditioned with the Skala Shea Butter...Can we say :lick:?! The shampoo did not leave my hair stripped and I could have sworn that I had some slip. Slip from a 'poo? :spinning: The slip from the conditioner is just awesome. I really love this stuff. And I am dc'ing right now with the Skala Fruit Cocktail masque mixed with Biolage and La Plancha. :grin: My name is Ericka and I am addicted to Skala. :look:

Americka, your Skala siggy is killin' me!!! :lachen::lachen:

:look: I'm going to Big Lots this week...

MizzCoco

See...I was just at BL last night, I managed to leave with only the Aloe Leave in and the Jaborandi Condish, but there was alot more, so I'm going back...ya'll make me sick!

Last edited:

chelleypie810

I'm mad I can't find the leave ins. I want the leave ins! Just the shea butter and ceramide one. I want the shea butter and ceramide mask tttoooooooo. hmph they better have some on thur or fri.

Keshieshimmer

In Athens they had the whole Aloe set

Fruit cocktail deep conditioner
Deep conditioner and styling cream = shea butter
Ceramides shampoo and cond, and one lonely deep conditioner but it looked as though it had been spilled so I passed. In fact I passed on everything. Don't need any more conditioner I have 4 that I am working on.

HarySituation

My mom is a manager at Big Lots. :office: Can you say family discount!!! :grin: :grin:

OPERATION SKALA IS ON AND POPPIN'!!! :phone: if we dont get arrested for this insider skala trader information

Last edited:

cherepikr

My Big Lots had tons of Aloe Conditioner and on 2 Ceramide Masques :grin:. I passed on the Aloe and bought the last 2 Ceramides.