Skala Hair Products.

Honey6928215

What website can I purchase Skala Hair Care Products? I thought Sickbay might have them but I can't locate it. I thought there was a website but I couldn't remember which one.

Thanks!

ricochet

I picked up this product today at Big Lot a leave in Shea Butter Cream $1

Same here, except I bought 5 products. The shea butter, avocado and aloe vera leave ins and the Jaborandi(sp?) and aloe vera deep conditioners. There were all $1 but through tomorrow you can get 20% off your entire purchase with the buzz club member coupon. I don't know if it will pull up for you guys if you are not a buzz club member but here it is...

http://www.biglots.com/coupon/buzzclubcoupon.aspx?zcp=1000

So I got mine for .80 cents each. :)

JamericanGurl

Same here, except I bought 5 products. The shea butter, avocado and aloe vera leave ins and the Jaborandi(sp?) and aloe vera deep conditioners. There were all $1 but through tomorrow you can get 20% off your entire purchase with the buzz club member coupon. I don't know if it will pull up for you guys if you are not a buzz club member but here it is...

http://www.biglots.com/coupon/buzzclubcoupon.aspx?zcp=1000

So I got mine for .80 cents each. :)
Yes I used that coupon. I think I may do a drive by to another store because they only had one product at the one I shopped yesterday.

adw425

I ran across Skala in Big Lots two weeks ago, but they only had the shampoo at my Big Lots. I was so surprised to see those products, but very disappointed that they did not have others. I picked up the jaborandi shampoo.

adw425

Today they had the aloe vera and jaborandi hair masks. The jaborandi has lots of good ingredients, but the aloe only has two, so I took all eight of the jaborandi. I am a happy camper.

Coffee

I just saw these at my Biglots on Friday; I'd never heard of it, so I passed them by. I guess I'll be going back to Biglots today. If I remember correctly, they had the poo and one type of conditioner.

Coffee

I was only able to find the Jaborandi condish and the Shea Butter condish. I went to 3 Biglots and none had the mask :sad:.

Coffee

The Jaborandi condish is the bizness! I wasn't able to find the mask at any of the Biglots here, so I ordered some from http://www.skalabeauty.com/.
I ordered one day and my order was shipped the next. I haven't tried the Shea Butter condish, but if it's even close to the Jaborandi, it's a winner. If you can find this product at any Biglots, it'll be the best $1 ever spent!!

Globeleza

In the DMV area, they have these products at GIANT supermarket. I've tried the one in the yellow botlle, I believe that is the shea butter formula.

adw425

Oooohhh, Coffee, thanks for the link. I would rather have the conditioner rather than the masques, to be honest. I am going to order the avocado and shea butter conditioner and styling creams....

adw425

I stopped at the Big Lots on my way to my volunteer work Saturday and they had the jaborandi condish and shea butter condish. The masque and conditioner had the same ingredients and since I had stocked up on the mask from the other Big Lots, I only bought the shea butter condish.

Spidergul

I see we are all on the Skala T I P! :grin: I also found them in Big Lots for a Buck - I forgot about my 20% discount:wallbash:. I told myself NO MORE hair products until you use up all that expensive ish you done bought!:wallbash:But I could not pass up the Skala-the names sounded so wonderful and the ingredients sounded good and all for a Buck?!:blush: So yes I bought several, that was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I bought 2 more yesterday and just used them last night! They were the Bomb, I tell you the Bomb!

I used the Avacodo condish as a precon/w-oil-let that sit for about an hour, then I shampooed with the Cermides poo, then I cond with the Joborandi-that stuff is great!:yep: and then deep cond with the Shea Butter/w-Helen -cholestrol. My hair feels and looks great today.

I will back at Big Lots at lunch time today to stock up!:grin:This time I will remember my 20%!:rolleyes:

adw425

Me too, Spidergul, I said no more conditioner for me, but how can you pass up Skala products for a dollar. I soooooo wish I could find the avocado as avocado is my favorite ingredient in Dominican products (although Skala is Brazilian made) but I did find the aloe vera, jaborandi and shea butter.

Spidergul

Me too, Spidergul, I said no more conditioner for me, but how can you pass up Skala products for a dollar. I soooooo wish I could find the avocado as avocado is my favorite ingredient in Dominican products (although Skala is Brazilian made) but I did find the aloe vera, jaborandi and shea butter.

The funny thing is, I brought 2 of them (Jaborandi con & Cermides poo) over 3 weeks ago and just never used them. I have so many hair products...! I was/am trying to stick to one brand or regime, and it is just not working. So after buying the two bottles yesterday (Avacado & Shea Butter cons) and having a little time after work, I decided to finally use them. I was pleasantly surprised.:yep: I went online to read more about them and sure enough, I should not have looked any further than LHCF! It was one of the first links that popped up when I entered the name!:lachen:

ricochet

I really like the Aloe vera rinse out conditioner. I need to buy another bottle. The jury is still out on the avocado and shea leave ins.

Americka

Leave it to my LHCF sisters to have discovered this gem! I also found these at Big Lots for 1 buck each. I purchased the Ceramides G3 Conditioning Treatment Masks (5) and the Aloe Vera Leave In Hair Styling Cream (2). I don't know why I did not purchase the Jaborandi mask. Is anyone else still using this particular product?

Ozma

I add the aloe vera deep treatment to my moisturizing dc. It's alright, but I will probably not purchase again after it runs out.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I ran across Skala in Big Lots two weeks ago, but they only had the shampoo at my Big Lots. I was so surprised to see those products, but very disappointed that they did not have others. I picked up the jaborandi shampoo.

I wish I could find a Big Lots in my area. I'll wait to get home to Atlanta for the holidays. I've never heard of Skala products.

vkb247

I used them on weave hair but I don't like the ingredients for my own hair. I have a 3 a/b fine haired friend who loves them.

adw425

I have collected from the various Big Lots the aloe vera and jaborandi hair masque, jaborandi shampoo, aloe vera leave-in/styling cream and shea butter conditioner. It would have been great if I had also found the avocado or ceramide, but... I just tried the shea butter conditioner last week because the only non-chemical ingredient in that one is the shea butter and that comes at the end, but my hair really loved it, so go figure... The jaborandi products have a boat-load of hair-friendly, natural ingredients. My hair responded well to them all.

Americka

I have collected from the various Big Lots the aloe vera and jaborandi hair masque, jaborandi shampoo, aloe vera leave-in/styling cream and shea butter conditioner. It would have been great if I had also found the avocado or ceramide, but... I just tried the shea butter conditioner last week because the only non-chemical ingredient in that one is the shea butter and that comes at the end, but my hair really loved it, so go figure... The jaborandi products have a boat-load of hair-friendly, natural ingredients. My hair responded well to them all.

We only have one Big Lots in my area and I could only locate the masques with G3 ceramides and one jaborandi masque. I dc'd with heat using each and the experience was great! I'm really curious if others are using these products or are they being bypassed because of the price? Thanks for responding!
BTW, I really, really like the aloe vera styling leave in cream.

Coffee

I use Shea Butter, Jaborandi, and Aloe Vera condish, and also the masks. I was surprised how well the mask softened my hair considering how thin it is. I think the Shea is my favorite and then the Jaborandi.