The Skala Poll for Natural and Transitioners

Skala for Naturals/Transitioners: What is your favorite line?

• Aloe Vera

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Avocado

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Ceramides G3

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fruit Cocktail

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jaborandi

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Shea Butter

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Combination/Other (please list in post)

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newbeginnings2010

Okay, after searching for and reading all of these threads on Skala, I really want to know more about this product and the hair types and conditions of the ladies that use their products. I promised myself that I would NOT be a PJ, so I'm researching first, but I can't find a poll on this. What Skala line do you like? I'd like to limit this particular poll to Naturals and transitioners. TIA!:grin:

KurlyNinja

I get my Skala Holla for a Dolla! Lol. But seriously. I love it! I picked Ceramides but I really do love a combination of them. My favorite as follows.

Shea Butter Shampoo
Ceramides G3 Condish
Chocolate Deep Condish (not easily found)
Ceramides G3 Leave-in

13StepsAhead

This is hard for me, so I picked combination/other!

I would have to say my favorite is a combination of chocolate and avocado; However, overall I love them all so far (except for lisos it is not at the top of my list)

Bublin

I have a SKALA Lissatives leave in but i have no idea what Lissatives are. Anyone know. Oh, i have't tried it yet.

cmw45

Bumping! Why is the thread for Skala so big, but there are no responses here? :nono:

Lol..."The" Skala thread is from '09 and a lot of folks may be Skalaed out. I know I was...until I gave in and tried them. My favorite is the Avocado line. Although, to be fair, it was the only complete line at my BigLots so that's why I used it. I'm not as big a fan of the Cereamides.

newgrowth15

I have only tried the Jaborandi condish, because that was all I could find. I like the way it makes my hair feel--soft and silky. I just found the G3 and the Aloe Vera condish two days ago. I will try each of these to see if I like them as much as I love the Jaborandi.

Bublin

Just used the Jabba leave-in on dry hair and my hair feels soft, silky and moisturised. It looks like a watery yellow serum when you squeeze it out but when u rub it inbetween your hands it
turns into a white cream. Not watery so it won't revert your hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Not if you can't find it in your area!

Ladies...I hate to 'intrude' but I have listed a few conditioners in the Exchange Forum and wanted to do a little Product Service Announcement (PSA) for those of you who may wanted to try, cannot locate OR Never Look in the Product Exchange Forum!:yep:

Sorry for the Interruption.....:blush: