Skala Hair Products.

RayRayFurious

I bought some Skala Avocado conditioner a few days ago. I can't wait to use it for cowashes and such. Unfortunately, I live in Themiddleofnowhere, VA so the Big Lots here only had two brands of their conditioner. I'd love to try the leave-in, though.

13StepsAhead

hey ladies, just a heads up I'm cleaning out my closet and will be most likely selling some of the 1000g skala I have. They are just taking up too much space.

ETA: last night co-washed with my ceramides mixed with hempseed oil :lovedrool: It was amazing!

choctaw

hey ladies, just a heads up I'm cleaning out my closet and will be most likely selling some of the 1000g skala I have. They are just taking up too much space.

ETA: last night co-washed with my ceramides mixed with hempseed oil :lovedrool: It was amazing!

I used ceramides conditioner with a hempseed oil rinse and it was :lick:

1000 skala units? wash, rinse, repeat ... :lachen:

Angelicus

Today I used Skala Ceramides Shampoo. It's a very good shampoo. I forgot to use my skala conditioner but I did use Skala Avocado Leave-in. Crack in a can babyyyy!

FoxyMoxie

I bout some Skala the G3 ceramide mixed with some wild growth oil and a little salt. I love it! My hair is so smooth.

Fab_Nikki

Ladies,

I have quite a few bottles of SKALA available. The expiration date is 2/2011 and there is NO WAY I will use them all before then (I have more that expired in Aug and Sept 2010 also). My transitioning hair looooved Skala but my natural hair, not so much. Please PM me if interested in purchasing or trading for other products. Some items I am interested in are SAA and Honeyquat (I will consider other products also).

******The large CERAMIDES ARE SHAMPOOS, not conditioners...The small CERAMIDES ARE MASQUE ********

Posting in the Hair Products Exchange also.

Last edited: