What's the big deal about Skala hair products? I need to know before I buy

ycj1

Hi ladies, especially the Skala users! I was just wondering while I was searching about the positive affects of Skala. It's 3:40 am here in Illinois now and I am so tired. But wanted to find a post about Skala. Still have'nt and I have to go to sleep.

Could someone chime in and give me the dl on Skala! Please. I want to know before I order them online.

I've read in the past so many good things about them, but can't find the old threads pertaining to them.

Please do tell. I am all natural and I have 3c/4a hair type if this helps. Also, I have no damage to speak of and I keep my hair moisturized nightly with Scurl curl activator and baggy every night as well. Hope this helps as far as which of the lines that is best suited for my particular hair type!

TIA

KurlyNinja

Sorry, I would have to disagree with the last two posters. Skala is one of my staple products. Their Shea Butter line is the moist moisturizing line of products I have used. The Skala SB poo has is the moist moisturizing shampoo I've ever used. The leave-in leaves my hair moisturized for days. Also the masque ( their DC) makes my hair feel like butter. I also am in love with the chocolate line, but they do not sell that in the U.S.

If it sucked that much their wouldn't be a 100 page thread about it.

Found the link for you.

Skala Hair Products.

Damaged but not out

Its cheap and nice. If i see them in the store i buy loads.

But if your not even sure they work well, why go to the trouble of buying them online. PJism is a slippery slope.

I speak form experience( first 6months on lhcf- more than $500 spent)

Fab_Nikki

Sorry, I would have to disagree with the last two posters. Skala is one of my staple products. Their Shea Butter line is the moist moisturizing line of products I have used. The Skala SB poo has is the moist moisturizing shampoo I've ever used. The leave-in leaves my hair moisturized for days. Also the masque ( their DC) makes my hair feel like butter. I also am in love with the chocolate line, but they do not sell that in the U.S.

If it sucked that much their wouldn't be a 100 page thread about it.

Found the link for you.

Skala Hair Products.

I will have to cosign about the SB line. I use the WHOLE SB line from Poo to leave-in. I think everyone's hair is different so they posters that didn't care for it, the claim is relevant. But for me and MY hair...I LOOOOVE the stuff. The Aloe Vera line is a close second.

I have put myself on a no buy restriction but let me come across some Shea butter Skala and its OVER. LOL

ChristmasCarol

I didn't say I didn't like it - I wouldn't have dozens of bottles if I didn't, lol. It's not the Holy Grail, IMO, but it's good for $1.00. Skala products have petroleum in them, too. Many people don't want that in their condish.

Tamrin

unapologetic
No big deal to me. I was rushing to get rid of then (both) I used them to co wash. Kanechomn on the other hand my hair looooves.