See My Video! Blowdry Technique!

titan

That blow drying hair brush will be under my christmas tree this year:yep:
fab job on your daughters hair:grin:

sweetsuccess

reading reviews on it i see some people strongly dislike it cuz their hair gets caught in the air vents and/or their hair gets burned.... has that ever happened to you?
im really intersted in buyin this product but see many different prices for it.. how much is itsuppose to cost? thanks in advance!!

ctcks

You do have to be careful about the air vent if your hair is longer but that is why you must section your hair off with clips first. The price varies online. You may be able to get one at a beauty supply. I got mine at Marshall's and it came with the wonderful flat iron that I used in my video.

IntoMyhair

I still have not found a brush like the 1 you had posted. All the stores have the plastic ones or hard bristles. I may have to order online. I'll check at least 3 more stores before i go the online route.

naturalpride

Thanks for the video. I purchased the Babyliss set that you have in the video a week ago, I hope the results are as good:)

ctcks

Thanks for the video. I purchased the Babyliss set that you have in the video a week ago, I hope the results are as good:)

Hey, where did you end up finding this set? Did you get it online? Do you mind mentioning the price you paid? I get alot of questions about this and it helps to know where you ladies are finding the set. Thanks, Tracey

Solitude

Same question here! Where did you get it? The sites that I found online said discontinued. Maybe due to the air vent issue?

Last edited: