See My Video! Blowdry Technique!

gorgeoushair

Great video! I have to put that blowdryer/brush on my wish list. I was trying to master the whole brush-blowdryer thing from marcherieamour's blog. This might help for that root blowout thing....:yep:

That's what I was thinking. This seems easier.

IntoMyhair

Thanks for sharing!

I want the set now also . The blow dryer brush would work so well on my daughters hair. During those special times when i'd like her to wear it all out. I could see my self getting addicted to that thing lol

Your daughters hair came out so very pretty.

How often can you use those tools with out it being to damaging?

STLCoverGirl

Yeah, I kinda got stuck on that part too. Sometimes I think the smoke may be from the temp being too high, and somethime I think it may be from the products used on the hair. But overall the video was good.

It's the products on the hair, mine smokes even on medium heat b/c I use a lot of serum, oil, and oil sheen.

Excellent video though, thanks for sharing. I was cracking up when she said ouch..too funny!

ctcks

TexasQT:

It gives similar results as the dominican blowouts but this is also great because you can do it yourself.

ctcks

Hi IntoMyHair: You wouldn't want to overuse this or any other hot tool, but if you shampoo/condition once a week or every two weeks--it should be fine. We have honestly had no damage problems...just the great results you see on the video.

Thanks for sharing!

I want the set now also . The blow dryer brush would work so well on my daughters hair. During those special times when i'd like her to wear it all out. I could see my self getting addicted to that thing lol

Your daughters hair came out so very pretty.

How often can you use those tools with out it being to damaging?

IntoMyhair

Hi IntoMyHair: You wouldn't want to overuse this or any other hot tool, but if you shampoo/condition once a week or every two weeks--it should be fine. We have honestly had no damage problems...just the great results you see on the video.

Good I'm keeping my eyes out for this combo or maybe the blower alone.
There's a store called beautyland that has alot of hair tools they may have these tools also.
If not i'll look around online.

Thanks

Leslie_C

I saw the set at TJ maxx and have been debating on getting it. I think its 40 bucks for the dryer and the flat iron...not bad. Im just afraid of the brush ripping my hair out. I always thought brushing wet hair was bad.

Leslie_C

Thanks for sharing this! I may have to try this Babybliss boar bristle brush dryer!

Ill bet it would work great on your hair PB bc since u are natural it has the strength to handle the tension. You would probably have the same results as she did with her daughter's hair.:yep:

sassygirl2

I saw the set at TJ maxx and have been debating on getting it. I think its 40 bucks for the dryer and the flat iron...not bad. Im just afraid of the brush ripping my hair out. I always thought brushing wet hair was bad.

I thought the same thing.

stronghair

Nice video, very useful! Great product! I normally wrap set my relaxed hair, but really prefer round brush blowdrying, like the Dominicans do.

L-O-V-E how it works on natural hair! I can finally grow out
my relaxer:lachen:!!!!!

Thank you for posting this.:yep:

HoneyDew

Looks very easy.

Unfortunately I CANNOT use a brush like that on my relaxed hair. :drunk: My hair just could not handle it. I cannot even use a comb attachment, I know I can't use this one.

Maybe it is better for natural hair or hair that isn't fine.

Nonpareil

I found the set at Marshalls for $39.99. I use the dryer to blow out my roots after a rollerset. I sold the flat iron on eBay.

Sweetyb

I enjoyed the video... Thanks for the step-by-step instructions :yep:. I liked your daughter's attemped to shake her head knowing she didn't want to :grin:. It's funny I bumped into this tonight because just this morning I was using a blow dryer and a round boar bristled brush to straighten a relative's hair. But the brush has very soft boar bristles--does anyone know what type of bristles are on this BabyBliss brush?

If it's affordable, I just may get this myself to use on some natural heads with thick hair... my fine hair may break though. This brush just might give my hands and wrist a little break.

lovelymissyoli

I don't use heat, but if I ever decide to, I will keep this thread in mind. In fact, I'm subscribing to it right now. The results turned out lovely!