See My Video! Blowdry Technique!

MuslimahTresses

I liked the video but I have to confess that I got a little worried when I saw smoke coming from the flat iron!

Yeah, I kinda got stuck on that part too. Sometimes I think the smoke may be from the temp being too high, and somethime I think it may be from the products used on the hair. But overall the video was good.

motherx2esq

Hey LHCF! I'm trying to share this video on instruction for blowdrying technique using BabyLiss Hot Air Dryer and Flat Iron. I hope you enjoy and can view it. I'm just learning. Comments welcome.

BLOWDRY TECHNIQUE CLICK THIS LINK
http://vimeo.com/251682

I really liked that. I have something like that made by Conair but it is not that same type of bristle on the brush. Where did you purchase that? I'd love to have one for my daughter. Oh tell your daughter I felt her pain. I am a member of the tender headed club 29 years strong! lol

Glitter

very nice! i picked up a few tricks -- i think my problem before was that i didn't use enough tension and my sections were too big. thanks!!

Avaya

Very nice video. You've boosted my confidence in going natural one day... now I know who to go to to get my hur did!:grin:

I know some permies use the hot air brush but those bristles scar me. I'd have split ends up the wazoo for real!:nono:

InNeedofHairapy

Your daughter has really pretty hair, and it's great that you (and she) take care of it so well.

Not that I need to buy anything else right now :nono: but this tool is something to consider for when I start using direct heat (sparingly) again. I've looked at hot air brushes, but never considered them.

20perlz

Great video! I have to put that blowdryer/brush on my wish list. I was trying to master the whole brush-blowdryer thing from marcherieamour's blog. This might help for that root blowout thing....:yep:

Nella

I really like the results that you got with the Babyliss dryer and flat iron. Now I'm upset because, I knew it was a rare find when I seen the dryer in BigLots and left it there. I am going to try and go there again and see if they have any more left because, they had both items going to $9.99 a piece and that is a tremendous price break.

I enjoyed your video and I know for certain I'm turning into a PJ.

ctcks

Very nice video. You've boosted my confidence in going natural one day... now I know who to go to to get my hur did!:grin:

I know some permies use the hot air brush but those bristles scar me. I'd have split ends up the wazoo for real!:nono:

Yeah Princess, it is a little scary. I've tried several hot air brushes that are out there but they are awkward. The Babyliss with the 2" barrel and boar bristles which actually holds the hair taut so you don't have to keep the heat on long, straightens beautifully because of the ions. Anyway, pm me for further questions. Here's a link you may like: http://http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_Ion_Ce_d1744.html

chichibean

That was like a flashback to my youth. Ouch! Ur daughter's too cute. I wish my mom had one of those. Very good video!

bravenewgirl87

I was secretly hoping she was relaxed/texlax so I could ask you how you got her hair so friggin' thick.:sad:

But wonderful video! I'll consider buying it myself to cut back on time during shampoo sundays.