Silky Straight Again! New Technique! Only Two Products Used!

aegis

ugh i hate you and your hair! it's such an inspiration for my 4b coils!!!

ok i have a problem with split ends. like i see little hairs on my comb and i know theyre split ends. i did s&ds for about 12 hours last week :)/) you said they usually resolve themselves. what does that mean? i know a lot of naturals just let them be but i find it so hard.

MsBoinglicious

omg i am so hating on that sex kittin outfit you had on for halloween. if i was just a billion pounds lighter i would squeeze myself in one of those lol

your hair looks great! congrats on making MBL!

BlackMasterPiece

ugh i hate you and your hair! it's such an inspiration for my 4b coils!!!

ok i have a problem with split ends. like i see little hairs on my comb and i know theyre split ends. i did s&ds for about 12 hours last week :)/) you said they usually resolve themselves. what does that mean? i know a lot of naturals just let them be but i find it so hard.
Honestly, its best for me to trim them off but if I leave them be they usually just break off on their own and dont really comprimise much of my length retention....

Get it lady & you are working the heck out of that cat suit! Gorgeous hair as usual!
Its my favorite costume to date!:yep: I'm SO proud of my mommy converting a pair of pajamas into that in just one night!:love2:

omg i am so hating on that sex kittin outfit you had on for halloween. if i was just a billion pounds lighter i would squeeze myself in one of those lol
:lachen:You stay havin me rollin:lol::rofl:

your hair looks great! congrats on making MBL!
Thanksomuch my love!:infatuated:

naijamerican

Great job BMP!! :yep: I would like to know what you mean when you say that your split ends resolves themselves. For me, the ends sometimes fall out by themselves, since they're so weak anyway. Is that what you're talking about?

That top picture of you sipping tea while you deep condition made me smile. :)

lilsparkle825

I found a heat resistant fine tooth comb at the BSS that I use for the comb-chase method. It never melts. It's made by Diane and it's white.

Your hair looks nice.
I was just about to suggest that. My comb was about $1 at the BSS and it's black and made from silicone, I think. I have definitely put it to the test and it hasn't let me down!

darlingdiva

Thank you SO much for this thread--especially the tip about taping the comb to the flatiron. My T3 gets really hot, so I was thinking that I'd have to put on gloves to flat-iron my hair.

Your hair looks great. Congratulations on reaching MBL, and PLEASE let us know when you upload the videos!

Mandy4610

Lovely hair. I look forward to the day that my hair will be that length. How do you get the ends so straight?

nappytherapy

BMP your hair is GAWGUS, btw nice bathroom (not that I was being nosy). I will be checking out your blog. Do you have your regimen posted?

Again, nice job on the hair and wonderful tips.

Nuff respect