Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

Brownie518

Massaged in some Naturelle growth balm at nape and edges.
Used Hairitage Soft & Creamy Green Tea Time on length, sealed with Nourish oil.

againstallodds

Moisturized with DB coconut lemongrass & sealed with grapeseed oil . . . same old, same old around these parts.

I have my eye on HV red tea satin moisturizer.

beautyaddict1913

I keep forgetting to post in here! Last week I massaged my scalp with Claudie's Elixir. Over the weekend I used up the last little tinch of myhoneychild grease for slicking my edges into a ponytail. On Saturday night I did an overnight treatment with trigger and njoi green tea creme. Today I sealed with pura brazil loc oil. I'm so ready to use as much as I can before 2013! I will be back with updates!

Ltown

Greyland
Use neem/nettle on scalp amd hairitage silk/aloevera on hair, sealed with last drop of brazil loc.

Kimlyb

Is anyone using or have tried Aut gro hair oil or any of her products?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

LaidBak

Wearing a bun the last two days, so I really went heavy on the butter application. Edges are smooth, ends are protected.

greenandchic

Last night I massage my NJoy Challenge mix in my scalp and sealed my ends with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Ointment.

sckri23

Have you ever massaged and brushed in your oil mix and it straightened your ng? I swear this always happens, not that im complaining but its wierd.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Use: Brown Butter Beauty's Neem Oil tonight with my Leave-In.

After it's dry I will more than likely use one of the Hairitage Creamy Oils. i.e. Horsetail or Macadamia.

Seamonster

sckri23 no but I would like to know what is in your oil mix. :lachen:

NappyNelle Yeah girl, get them eyelashes

My hair still feels moist from last night, but I am going to sit under the dryer, so I want to oil my hair, and slap a little more grease on my scalp with MT. Going for the gro!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Massaged JBCO into my hairline, then applied sulfur oil to scalp after a light moisture spritz.

jprayze

Just got my first container of coconut oil!

Still using my EO blend at night and starting to use my MN oil mix in the am.