My Awesome Braidout PICS & VIDEO

ajoyfuljoy

You are one smart cookie! I'm gonna try this. I think you have just definitely improved my braidout versatility :)

fivetimestwo

Thanks so much for posting the video/instructions. I "experimented" with one section of hair last night and when I took the braid out this morning, I absolutely LOVED the way it came out! I am definitely going to be doing this regularly since I'm sure it will help me transition even longer without the dreaded buns I've been rocking lately.

Thanks a million! You're a lifesaver!
:yep:

Tickin4Gold

Thanks so much for posting the video/instructions. I "experimented" with one section of hair last night and when I took the braid out this morning, I absolutely LOVED the way it came out! I am definitely going to be doing this regularly since I'm sure it will help me transition even longer without the dreaded buns I've been rocking lately.

Thanks a million! You're a lifesaver! :yep:

That's great! Glad to help. It felt kinda wrong to keep the method to myself, when I know so many people could benefit from it :) So, I had to share.

Post some pics one day.

LaNecia

Came through to say thank you. I stumbled across your YouTube videos last week hoping to find something on making my braidouts turn out better. Upon seeing yours, I IMMEDIATELY went and cut up a few SILK scarves... lets just say that while I got the principle, the silk sucked all the moisture out of my hair BUT the curl uniformity was there. So I found a few satins and went to work. I LOVE MY HAIR! thank you so much for sharing this method cause now I can stretch without having to wear my scarf and ball cap to work every day. I just received my 2 satin scarves from Fabric.com...obviously, this is totally a keeper style.

~LaNecia