December 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

EnExitStageLeft

Shampoo: SM JBCO Shampoo (@Saludable84 You were right, this is everything :yep:)
Protein Treatment: SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor
Detangle: Trader Joes Nourish Spa (Old Formula)
DC w/ Heat: SD's Shea What Deux mixed w/ SSI Avocado Conditioner, JBCO and Grapeseed Oil
Leave ins: APB Leave In conditioner and water mix, Soultanicals Knot Sauce and Komazacare Califia Moisturizing Cream

I will then attempt my first wash n' go using Eco Styler Gel (Olive Oil). Hopefully this works out for me :pray:. If not I'm cowashing tomorrow :lachen:.

Leo24Rule

Shampoo: Carol's Daughter Monoi line
Conditioner: rinsed out with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
** currently sitting with heat cap on my hair as I do a light protein treatment

Following up with a moisturizing deep conditioner
Leave-in: Cantu
Oil: (not sure yet)
Cream: Cantu Coconut Curl Cream

Put my hair in 2 plaits & wig it.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pre-poo: EVOO with peppermint oil on the scalp Aphogee 2 mins on relaxed hair
Clarify: Keracare 1st lather
Poo: Keracare hydrating
Protein: Redken exteme builder for 5mins
DC: Macadamia DC on NG and Keracare humecto all over

Planning to rollerset under dryer with a bit of keracare silkenb seal

L: Keracare leave in
O: Rice bran oil mix
C: Keracare creme hairdress

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Prepoo'd with Jakeala Flax Mallow conditioner topped with TMN Green tea and Amla deep conditioner. Rinsed and shampoo'd with Netwurks 21 shampoo. Condtioned with Soultanicals Knot Honey Hair Caramel, Cream and Coco Spun Sugar and Etaes Caramel. Rinsed and added APB simple cream. Air dried 70 % and then braided with Soultanicals Curly Grail Pumpkin Coconut Styling Cocktail.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Prepoo'd with Jakeala Flax Mallow conditioner topped with TMN Green tea and Amla deep conditioner. Rinsed and shampoo'd with Netwurks 21 shampoo. Condtioned with Soultanicals Knot Honey Hair Caramel, Cream and Coco Spun Sugar and Etaes Caramel. Rinsed and added APB simple cream. Air dried 70 % and then braided with Soultanicals Curly Grail Pumpkin Coconut Styling Cocktail.
@shawnyblazes
I didn't know you had this too? How is it?

Aggie

My Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic (SACE) is on my hair now. It actually went on nicely but the test of how well it works will be when I wash it out. It feels like it has some protein in it too which could be the aloe juice and avocado oil. I'll report back.
reporting back that the SACE truly is a great slippy deep conditioner on my hair and I just might get a larger jar next purchase.

victory777

20161204_065004.jpg Good Morning Ladies!
The honey butter Prepoo was packaged very nice and tightly sealed. No drippies here. It was a full jar of product.
I will try to upload pics.
The Prepoo butter reminds me sort of like paste and has the consistency of fresh shea butter; The scent resembles a banana laffy taffy. The coloring is similar the sweet honey thing on her site, and not the pic she posted; However she could've used different lighting? It melts easily when you rub it between you fingers, but I didn't notice a lot of slip. Oh my Stars, at the shine when you apply it to your hair!! Once I baggied, some of the paste residue sank into my strands. A pic is provided of my hair with the freshly applied butter and the braid next to the loose hair is with the post baggied product
@shawnyblazes @AgeinATL . Going to go rinse and shampoo for the other pics

Attachments

• 20161204_065411.jpg
    20161204_065411.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

victory777

20161204_071944.jpg
@shawnyblazes @AgeinATL
My hair detangled smoothly under running water, and felt very soft. I usually have to detangle with conditioner. This is the first time I was able to remove weeks old cornrows without SSKs. Before and after pics below.
Sidenote:
1. At first I thought I received the wrong product based on her pics on Etsy, however this has banana powder in the ingredient list.
2. I did request a hair butter like this without the clay.
3. I will use heat next time.

Attachments

• 20161204_073122.jpg
    20161204_073122.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20161204_073049.jpg
    20161204_073049.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20161204_073122.jpg
    20161204_073122.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 18

EnExitStageLeft

Shampoo: SM JBCO Shampoo (@Saludable84 You were right, this is everything :yep:)
Protein Treatment: SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor
Detangle: Trader Joes Nourish Spa (Old Formula)
DC w/ Heat: SD's Shea What Deux mixed w/ SSI Avocado Conditioner, JBCO and Grapeseed Oil
Leave ins: APB Leave In conditioner and water mix, Soultanicals Knot Sauce and Komazacare Califia Moisturizing Cream

I will then attempt my first wash n' go using Eco Styler Gel (Olive Oil). Hopefully this works out for me :pray:. If not I'm cowashing tomorrow :lachen:.

Welp my attempt at a wash n go was a flop. My curls were cute, but the sheer thought of my roots matting had me inching towards a panic attack soooooo....

Cowashed using V05 Moisture Milks (Old Formula)
Leave Ins: APB Leave In conditioner and water mix, Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Hairveda Cocosta Oil and Komazacare Califia Moisturizing Cream

I'm kicking it old school and banding my hair. I will rock a banded pony tomorrow and figure it out from there. I seriously think I may just stretch and style from here on out.

Last edited:

toaster

I deep conditioned and detangled with the last of my Pureology hydrating conditioner. My new liter is on its way! Shampoo with pureology hydrating and roller set with its a 10 leave in. After I took my rollers out I used a pea sized (actually that small) amount of chi serum and put my hair in two bantu knots.

You know, the same thing I do every week.