Have you seen Loveya's Hair!??!

Yellowflowers

I was reading in the Shima thread and saw this lovely head of thick, gorgeous hair who had a fotki( I love them because I stalk those..i mean preview them :lol:) and I am here checking her out and her hair is gorgeous! I mean its tailbone length and wow.........

I am going through her fotki picture's now...I would love to be like her when I grow up:grin:

Gorgeous hair Loveya.....very gorgeous!!!

Absolutely Stunning!

Loveya

Wow, your hair is beautiful! Where did you start in your journey to long hair or have you always had long hair? If not, how long did it take you to get to Tail bone length?!
gosh your hair is gorgeous!

I have not always had really long hair. As a kid it was between shoulder length and armpit length. Then after the relaxer at 11 it grew to bra strap or mid back length. Ive cut it a few times..... It takes a long time to grow....a long long time. proabally 7-8 years i think (but i really dont know because its been cut a few times). I only get about 1 inch of new growth every 3 monthes....not much!

Last edited:

curlycraze

Loveya,
Your hair is beautiful and so are you. Congratulations on taking such good care of your hair!

LOL at the person who said Brown girls don't grow long hair....:lachen: