If you could "type" to a former LHCFer, who would it be? Why?

SherylsTresses

There are some ladies no longer active on the forum with lovely pics :gorgeous: and informative posts :bookworm::detective: on the board. If you could speak to any of them, who would it be and why? **Ladies we miss you**

Isis:
:worship2:
I just love how her hair has gotten soooo thick and long on her fotki site. I believe she transitioned from bone straight to texlax. I'd like to see current pics and want to know if her regi has changed

JenniferMD: :sweet:
She had very thick and healthy ends. I saw her youtube vids and fotki but I want to know if her regimen has changed

Macherieamour: :wow:
She has the most beautiful full head of hair I've ever seen. I don't want to pay to speak with her but would love to know how her hair is doing today. Maybe I should pay.....:yep:

Last edited:

Minty

yes. Macherie and Isis. I bought a subscription to her site when I first started this, but let it go. I wonder what she's up to now?

mscocoface

I don't see her much on here anymore Sonce. Just want to get an update on that head of hair that was a natural girls dream. :yep:

ladylibra_30

I would type to:

SherryLove...I would love to know what she's doing to her hair these days....she has tons of it.

Blossssom...I wonder if she's still controversial.

CaramelHonee...Her hair was gorgeous and I *think* she went natural.

Others but I can't recall their SN at the moment.

Chanteuse

Adrienne0914 - To date she has one of the most breathtaking hair journeys I have ever seen. Truly inspirational!! I would say . . . Thank you for sharing!! lol

Last edited:

ladylibra_30

Adrienne0914 - To date she has one of the most breathtaking hair journey photos I have ever seen. Truly inspiriational!! I would say . . . Thank you for sharing!! lol

I would like to see her hair...do you have pics? Link? I do remember her having lovely, long, and thick hair. :yep:

Optimus_Prime

I don't think I was even around at the same time as they were, but I'd love to see Isis and Macherie's hair. I think I also joined Macherie's site in summer 08, but I'm not sure.

Geminigirl

^^^^I want to see too.

I just noticed the other day I haven't seen SexiMami or something like that. She was kinda young with a son. She went natural and her hair grew fast and it was pretty.

beans4reezy

Lavendar! I miss her soooo much. Her journey was so inpsiring. Her fotki was awesome, and that has been shut down for a while too.

Liege4421

Macherieamour...I love her hair and she is what inspired me to start taking better care of my hair. I owe her big time!

kami11213

Sistaslick, Macherieamour and Kinikakes were one of the reasons why I joined the board, I loved reading their posts and all of them have gorgeous heads of hair

Chanteuse

I would like to see her hair...do you have pics? Link? I do remember her having lovely, long, and thick hair. :yep:

I had to put in work to find this but here is the link to her picturetrail album. I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here.

http://www.picturetrail.com/adrienne0914

I also wanted to cosign the shoutouts to Isis, Kinikakes and Lavendar and to add Anky to the list (though she may still post here occasionally - not sure).

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Southern Girl - She disappeared right after her BC, her hair is probably breathtaking by now.

Kitchentician - Another one who left midway through her transition.

Catsuga - was just a friggin riot.

Cichelle - I wanna see those pressed hair pics.

*CherryPie*

I wish that typing to Macherieamour would make my hair look like hers. But it won't. So I guess typing to he won't do me any good. :ohwell:

..........but I LOVE watching her on YouTube!!

Last edited:

DivineNapps1728

I would also love to know how LovelyMissYoli's hair journey is progressing; I wonder if she's transitioning or still texlaxing/relaxing & if she's achieving the length she hoped for.